Biomarkers and diagnosis of Heart Failure
- This course is dedicated to people with a background knowledge in medicine and health related topics
This course aims to provide a specialized overview on the use of biomarkers in the diagnosis and prognosis of heart failure (HF). The use of biomarkers is now essential for a correct diagnosis of heart failure, to establish a forecast of prognosis and also to guide the choice of the best possible therapy. This course analyzes the biochemical bases and cutoff levels for the main biological markers used in clinical practice in the setting of patients with heart failure or suspected heart failure based on the clinical picture.
Who this course is for:
- Ideally Medical Students, Medical doctors, Health professionals (nurses, paramedics, etc) and all interested in Health topics particularly in cardiology
- 07:35Introduction to Heart Failure diagnosis problems
- 08:34Natriuretic Peptides for Heart Failure Diagnosis
- 07:26Natriuretic Peptides for Heart Failure Prognosis
- 04:22The role of ANP
- 10:11Beyond Natriuretic Peptides
Sono un uomo che vive in Italia, ho 37 anni e ho il titolo accademico di Medical Doctor. Nella mia carriera professionale ho lavorato per il National Health System per poi passare a ricoprire svariati ruoli in aziende multinazionali, nell'ambito dell'healthcare, del marketing e della Research and Development. Svolgo anche il ruolo di consulente in ambito di Public Speaking e Presentation Design.