Binary Hexadecimal Octal And More Conversions And Arithmetic
What you'll learn
- How to convert numbers to binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal and other bases.
- How to perform binary arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- How to think like a computer.
- The most important skills for computer engineering.
- Basic math and English skills are recommended, but I will refresh your memory for all basic math concepts.
- No programming or computer skills needed, I will teach you everything.
Learn Binary, Octal, Decimal and Hexadecimal. Learn how to convert numbers between numbering systems. Learn how to Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide Binary numbers as well as convert to any numbering system you'd like or even create your own numbering system. This course is focused for Software and Hardware engineers, Electrical engineers or anyone who is interested in learning the numbering systems of a computer. This course will teach you if you have no prior knowledge or teach you things if you are already a binary expert. This course will bring value to you and help you succeed n your computer engineering career or if you are currently a university student who needs additional help if your professor does not explain things well than this is for you. Learning these skills can also be added to your resume or your LinkedIn profile. They also help you to think critically or think like a computer. Also using these basic binary aritmetic skills you can build an entire cpu and your own instruction set. Isn't that amazing? Practice makes perfect they say. You will have the most success with this course by practicing everyday and the best part about it is you only pay a one time fee and content will continue to be added to the course. So the course will grow in size and you will never have to pay again.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in computer software or hardware. For example: if you are interested in studying computer engineering, computer science, software engineering, electrical engineering, data science and more!
My name is Bridger, I have graduated from Utah Valley University with a Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering and Iam currenlty employed full time in the industry. I love what I do and I love teaching. I look forward to teaching you to think like a computer and help you succeed on your learning journey.