What you'll learn
- These tutorials will prepare to:
- Work in a Common Data Environment
- Understand and Manage the Information Delivery Cycle.
- Understand drawings Management and Level of Detail
- Implement BIM Protocols and Standards
- Understand the fundamentals of BIM Level 2 compliance.
- Understand the key BIM standards and how to work towards compliance.
- Develop an organisation and supply chain to deliver BIM capability.
- Understand and Implement COBie
- Identify the opportunities and issues represented by the adoption of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- An interest in Building Information Modeling (BIM)
BIM Training. The rollout of BIM (Building Information Modelling) across the built environment industry is continuing apace. Obtain the knowledge and develop the skills to meet the current and forthcoming requirements with BIM Training Course.
This is a beginners training course in the management principles for Building Information Modelling (BIM) projects.
Looking to redirect your career by managing BIM projects? Or maybe you’re seeking career enhancement in your current firm or want to become more competitive in the job market. Be one of the first to understand the requirements to operate BIM.
The BIM Training course is one of THE most comprehensive, cost-effective BIM courses you’ll find on the web.
It’s a one-stop-shop for everything you need to start putting together professional building information management systems that engage clients and other construction industry professionals, call them to action, and ultimately boost your career in this new and increasing used area!
If you’re looking for a genuinely effective course that equips you to understand BIM and enhancing your career in the process, this is guaranteed to be the number one course for you.
By outlining the fundamentals of Building Information Modelling (BIM), these tutorials provide clear road map for construction and design practitioners eager to learn the requirements to operate and work in this environment. Understand BIM’s drivers and impacts, key standards, and how to implement it to achieve your projects objectives.
Who this course is for:
- The tutorials are aimed at architects, engineers, mechanical, electrical, services engineers and other professionals, contractors, sub contractors, suppliers, directors, managers and business-owners, in all sectors of the construction and infrastructure industries.
Paul has over 25 years experience in the construction industry, designing and managing all phases of building projects. Paul was educated at the University of Cambridge and at London South Bank University. He has a Master of Science degree in Architecture and another Master of Science degree in Construction Management. He holds a CertHE in Conservation. He has extensive first hand personal experience of Building Information Modeling and the use of computer software like Autodesk Revit, 3dStudioMax and AutoCAD in the design of Buildings.
Paul's other passion is a keen interest in the financial markets, especially, FOREX currency markets.
You wouldn’t believe the freedom that studying this course offers. Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people are taking and recommending this course. I genuinely believe it’s one of the best on the market..
Sign up to The Course and join me in this amazing adventure today.