BIM- Revit Architecture 2024- From Zero to Advanced Level
What you'll learn
- Become a BIM Pro- Start Your Revit Adventure from Zero
- Key Drawings and Editing Tools in Autodesk Revit
- Professional Floors, Walls, and Ceilings Guidance
- Technical Connections, Insulations, and Details in Revit
- Diverse Ramp Designs and Perfecting Executive Stairs in Revit
- Designing Partitions and Perfecting Curtain Walls in Revit
- Mastering Sloped Roofs and Ramp Drawing Techniques
- Importing AutoCAD Drawings into Revit with Precision
- Modeling Steel and Concrete Structures with Revit Mastery
- Integrating Disciplines of Structure, Architecture, and MEP
- Dynamic Site Plans, Topography and Landscaping Mastery
- Mastering Objects and Furniture Using In-Place Modeling in Revit
- Professional Facade Construction with Reveal and Sweep Tools
- Mastering Annotation, Tagging, and Grouping
- Conditional Writing in Schedule Tables with Revit
- Sheets and Print for Professional Presentations
- Complex Shells using Mass
- No experience needed, just bring your design passion
Comprehensive Revit Architecture Course for Architects and Those Looking to Become BIM Modelers.
Note: This course is designed based on the architecture and BIM job market, and your instructor is an experienced BIM manager who has compiled this content based on his personal experiences.
Before enrolling, please check the course catalogue and the file you receive as a gift in the first two lectures.
Are you looking to learn Revit and become an expert in BIM (Building Information Modeling)?
Are you an architect trying to learn Revit for 3D modeling and details?
Do you want to gain a competitive edge in your career by learning advanced modeling techniques?
Divided into small, easy-to-follow parts, this project-based course will guide you through the BIM process and teach you all the essential drawing and editing tools in Autodesk Revit. You'll learn how to define floors, draw walls and ceilings, and check technical connections, insulations, and details. You'll also discover advanced techniques for modeling different types of stairs, curtain walls, partitions, and roofs, as well as steel and concrete structures.
But this course is not just about tools and instructions - it's also about sharing real-world experiences and solutions to common problems. You'll learn tricks and shortcuts that will give you a competitive advantage in your career, and you'll have the confidence to take on any project or challenge.
Here are just some of the topics covered in this course:
The BIM process and its importance
Floors and drawing Walls and Ceilings
Modeling different types of Stairs and Ramps
Designing Curtain walls, Partitions, and Roofs
Modeling steel and concrete structures, trusses, braces, and rebars
Integrating disciplines of structure, architecture, and MEP
Topography and landscaping
Creating special objects and Furniture
Annotation, Tagging, and Grouping
View templates, stair and wet area layouts, and conditional writing
Modeling complex shells and facades
With lifetime access to the course, you'll be able to learn at your own pace and revisit topics as needed. And with a dedicated support team, you'll have the help you need to master Revit and take your career to the next level.
Enroll now and start your journey to becoming a Revit expert!
Who this course is for:
- BIM Modelers
- Revit Users
- 3D Modelers
- BIM Coordinators
- BIM Managers
- Project Managers
- Quantity Surveyors
Autodesk Revit Architecture Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Structure Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Mechanical Certified Professional.
Amir Karami is a lead in BIM and digital construction technology. He is one of the prominent people for cutting-edge work and teaches on BIM and related software. He has spent the past 14 years on advanced technologies in digital design and construction and is so interested in Autodesk products. He obtained his official professional certificate for using Revit Architecture, and Revit Structure and Revit MEP Mechanical and Revit MEP Electrical