BIM and Augmented Reality for Architects and Engineers
What you'll learn
- Learn How to Create Interactive Application for your Construction Project
- Learn Basics of Augmented Reality with Building Information Modeling
- Learn How to Install unity 2020 and Vuforia 9
- Learn How to Install SDK and JDK
- Learn How to Export Revit Model to Unity
- Learn Basics of Unity and Vuforia
- Learn How to Create User Interface and Interactive Buttons
- A Windows Computer system.
- Android Smart Phone or Tablet
- Basic programming knowledge will be of Great help
BIM with Augmented Reality. Augmented Reality (AR) can enhance BIM by enabling users to view BIM model data hands-free in 3D.
Architects and designers can use smart Phones to visualize their models at tabletop scale, and quickly polish their designs.
Building your First AR Experience with Unity aims to provide those who are new to developing Augmented Reality apps with an introduction to Augmented Reality and Unity, and the goal is guide the user through crafting their first AR application in a straightforward manner, which will then serve as a skeleton onto which future lessons will build expertise.
This course is intended to provide a Basic of Unity 3D, interaction design, SDK, Vuforia in Simple Step to Build Your Augmented Reality Application to Your Revit Model And Explore Your Project to Your Client.
Who this course is for:
- Any Architect or construction Engineers who want Build Interactive Augmented Reality to his BIM Project and inspire his Clients
- Any Student want to bring his Project to life
I'm a senior BIM Architect over 14 years’ experience in architectural project, BIM, 3D visualisation,VR & AR applications and AEC Interactive Visualization . work with a game engine Software such as Unity and Unreal Engine 4.Create 3D rendering images, 360 Panorama photos, animations and video post-production for exterior and interior using top industry tools such as 3Ds Max,Vray, corona ,Twenmotion, Lumion, unreal engine 4,Unity,Photoshop, adobe premiere and aftereffects.