Big Data Hadoop : Advanced concepts and Components.
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn What is Big Data
- How does Different Components behave supportting the concept of Big Data
- Use of Each companent in parallel to Hadoop
- Learn HDFS , MapReduce , Hive, PIg, Sqoop, Flume and HBASE
- knowledge of SQL is required : try https://www.udemy.com/mysql-database-for-beginners2/?dtcode=k6gt8d79
- some knowledge of JAVA , Linux and Python may be required but are explained in detail within the course.
- Please register for the big data overview of Hadoop : https://www.udemy.com/overview-of-big-data-hadoop/#/
Big Data is the new Buzz work connecting the new trends of data analytics. Data management has shifted its focus from an important competency to a critical differentiator that can determine market winners. So to run along with latest trends check out this course to understand basics of Big Data.
Big Data refers to technologies and initiatives that involve data that is too diverse, fast-changing or massive for conventional technologies, skills and infra- structure to address efficiently. Said differently, the volume, velocity or variety of data is too great.
This course is intended for people who wants to know what is big data.
the course covers what is big data, How hadoop supports concepts of Big Data and how different components like Pig, Hive, sqoop, Hbase, Flume & MapReduce of hadoop support large sets of data Analytics.
Couse https://www.udemy.com/overview-of-big-data-hadoop/#/ is a prerequisite to this course and is available for Free on UDEMY
- Any analyst looking to learn the future technology