Big Data on Amazon web services (AWS)
What you'll learn
- You will be able to understand the possibilities of Big Data on AWS
- You will gain practical experience of how to use AWS and how to perform big data solutions on cloud.
- Get a fair understanding of EMR,Athena and Elasticsearch
- This course does not presume that students have prior knowledge of AWS or its Big Data services.
- Having a fair understanding of Java and SQL would help but it is not mandatory.
This Big Data on AWS course is primarily to simplify the use of Big data tools on AWS. With the unstoppable growth in the organizations moving towards data science and big data analytics there is a dearth need of trained professionals who are well versed with both Big data and AWS technologies. This course helps the learners get the best of both worlds (Big Data analytics and AWS Cloud) and prepare for the future.
We cover the following topics in this course:
Overview of Big Data on AWS
Big Data Storage & databases on AWS
Big Data Analytics Frameworks using AWS EMR, Athena and Elasticsearch
Data Warehousing on AWS Redshift
Real-Time Big Data Analytics on AWS
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Business Intelligence on AWS
Big Data Computation on AWS
How does it all work together
Who this course is for:
- Big data aspirants
- AWS enthusiasts
- Software Developers and Architects
- Analytics Professionals
- Senior IT professionals
- Testing and Mainframe Professionals
- Data Management Professionals
- Business Intelligence Professionals
- Project Managers
- Aspiring Data Scientists
- Graduates looking to build a career in Big Data Analytics
Learnsector, your one-stop solution for all your training needs. We're dedicated to giving you the best in class training in the space of Programming, Cyber Security, Cloud, Machine Learning, Analytics, and Project Management.
Our exclusive training helps you to acquire the relevant skillset mandatory to grab thriving opportunities. We train you intensively to implement your technical skills in a real-world scenario. We help you stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and requirements of IT organizations across the world.