Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Become familiar with Hadoop technology
- Understand MapReduce concept
- Learn how to use data ML and AI to transform a company into a data-driven
- Comprehend Deep Learning concepts
- Access to a personal computer or mobile device.
- Some prior IT experience.
In this course, you will master Big Data Ecosystem. Big Data skills are one of the most required in the IT industry. E.g. the average salary in the United States is ~$60,000 per year, up to an average of ~$100,000 in Silicon Valley (source: Indeed).
The course is targeted at Software Engineers, DB Administrators, and System Analysts who desire to learn about Big Data trends. Other IT professionals could also take this course but might have to do some extra research to comprehend some Big Data IT concepts.
Updating your LinkedIn profile with the Big Data technology stack will make recruiters want you to get on more interviews at the most respected corporations in the world.
Focus on Big Data: The Ecosystem Masterclass gives a comprehensive review of the broad scene of database systems. This course could also help you make an excellent choice in your next IT project.
This course is a remarkable journey through Big Data Digital Ecosystem, that will be perfect for software developers, junior big data engineers, data analysts as well as BA and QA engineers. This is not an in-depth look into the technical details of database technologies, but it promises to get you up and running with your Big Data journey from the very beginning to some solid core initial knowledge.
In this course, I will examine:
Relational Database Systems;
Hadoop and its use cases;
How to make informed decisions in a Big Data context.
Who this course is for:
- IT Decision Makers
- Software Developers
- Anyone who wants to understand the Big Data concepts
We have over 6 years of production experience as Business/System Analysts and QA Engineers at Global IT Giants (Samsung, IBM).
We've published about 60 articles on Digital Transformation and IT Entrepreneurship Activity in Various Scientific and Technological Peer-Reviewed Journals. This list includes topics such as:
- Analysis of Intelligent Information Systems on the example of сloud CRM and ERP;
- Entrepreneurial Activity in the Digital Economy;
- Netocracy as tendency of Internet-Business Development;
- New Social Classes and Structures of the Information Society;
- Methods of Transferring Entrepreneurial Activities into the Environment of Internet Business;
- Team-work on Business Process Modeling;
- Methods of Enterprise Business Process Modeling;
- Digitization of Business Processes;
- Creativity and Digital Entrepreneurship.
It would be an honor for us to be your instructor on these and other topics.
Regards, Your Instructors.