Big Data Internship Program - Data Processing - Hive and Pig
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have excellent understanding of Apache Hive and Pig tool with hands-on experience .
- Understand the working of a project in real-world scenario.
- Work experience in end-to-end Project ( Data Masking) and can mention in Resume .
In This video, we have explained the course structure of course, How our course is useful for Big data experts and beginners.
In this video, we have explained how Hadoop is applicable in the retail market, how hadoop can play important role in customer analysis.
In this video, we have explained the data masking project, which components we are going to use, what is the use of data masking etc, what are project requirement, what is a flow of the project.
- Should know the basics of BigData concepts like-HDFS,MapReduce and some knowledge of RDBMS.
- Should take our Part-1 free course (Big data Internship Program - Foundation) to understand these concepts better. (Not mandatory but desirable).
- Should take our Part-1 free course (Big data Internship Program - ingestion ) to understand sqoop and flume. ( For our Book Recommendation Project only).
This course is part of “Big data Internship Program” which is aligned to a typical Big data project life cycle stage.
This course is focused on Data Processing in Big data.This course is suitable for developers, data analysts and business analysts. Experience with SQL and scripting languages is recommended, but is not required.
You will learn
- Understanding of Hive core concept and architecture.
- How to create and manipulate tables using Hive.
- Advanced features of Hive.
- Hive Best Practices
- Performing real-time, complex queries on datasets
- Pig’s Architecture
- Reading and Writing Data with Pig
- Pig Best Practices
Project work -
- Provide Data in Hive and manipulate the data for Our Book Recommendation project.
- One Ad-on project -- Data Masking with hive and sqoop
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about Hive and Pig in details with hand exprience.
- Students who want to do internship.
- Big Data Analytics Professional.
- Developers who want to get clear concept .