Bible Journaling Course for Beginners
- Interest in learning more about Bible journaling
This Bible journaling course is designed for beginners. It’s a 10-Lecture course that Bible Journaling Ministries has created to help you in your journey to be in the word. This course is not for you if you’re looking for art lessons. Our classes are more about growing closer to God rather than whether or not the art is perfect and correct. It’s designed to make Bible journaling easy so that you can spend time in the Word consistently, without much preparation and without needing long blocks of time. You can Bible journal and grow in your faith even if you only have five minutes!
- Christian Women
- Bible Journaling Quick Start
- How to Find Scripture While You Are Bible Journaling
- Finding the Best Bible For You
- Using Craft Mats While Bible Journaling
- How to Create Your Own Bible Mat
- The Best Colored Pencils For Bible Journaling
- How to Transfer Digital Images in to Your Bible
- How to Color a Transferred Digital Image in Your Bible
- How to Create Tip-Ins For Your Bible
- How to Add Stickers and Miscellaneous Items to Your Bible
I'm so glad you're here. I'm your host, Tracie Rollins - child of God, wife, mom, writer, designer, and trainer. Bible Journaling Ministries exists to encourage others to spend more time in the Word; growing closer to God each and every moment. Our mission is to help women to grow in the Word, creatively. I pray that the resources here help you begin your bible journal ministry for self-discovery, evangelism, and community.