BGP on MikroTik with LABS - From Entry to Intermediate level
- 5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what is BGP routing protocol and where it is used
- Understand what is the function on the Autonomous system
- Understand how prefixes are being advertised in the internet
- Understand how to configure eBGP neighboship
- Understand how to configure eBGP Authentication using TCP MD5 Key
- Understand where eBGP multihop should be used
- Understand why iBGP should be configured on routers within the same AS
- Understand what is the function of split horizon in iBGP
- Understand what are the 4 BGP messages and the function of each of them
- Understand what are the BGP states
- Understand what is the BGP Route Path Selection
- Understand what are the Attributes that are used in MikroTik for BGP
- Understand how to configure BGP Weight Attribute on MikroTik
- Understand how to configure BGP Local Preferece Attribute on MikroTik
- Understand how to configure BGP AS Path Preprending Attribute on MikroTik
- Understand how BGP Origin code Attribute works on MikroTik
- Understand how to configure MED Attribute on MikroTik
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic TCP/IP protocol knowledge
- Knowledge about Interior routing protocol such as RIP and OSPF
Tired of searching on the net to find how you can configure BGP on your MikroTik routers? Do you feel overwhelmed and don't know from where to start with the configuration? if yes, then this course is for you.
I have designed this course after a very successful series of MikroTik Routing courses that I have published them on udemy. I have received a lot of requests from udemy students to design a BGP course for MikroTik and here it is available for you.
In this course, I am going to start from scratch with BGP - so if you have no knowledge about BGP then this course is fine for you.
This course will cover 13 LABS in total and It brings you to the intermediate level in configuring BGP on MikroTik routers.
Topics such as: Autonomous systems, prefixes, BGP neighbor adjacency, EBGP, iBGP, eBGP Authentication, eBPG multihop, Update source, iBGP Split Horizon, BGP Messages and States, and the many BGP attibutes will be covered in this course.
If you want to bring your knowledge to a higher level, don't wait and grab this course to help you.
- Engineers and students who wants to learn how to configure BGP routing protocol on MikroTik routers