Betting Basics - How to become profitable on sportsbettting
What you'll learn
- How the math behind odds works, including probability and paybacks
- How the bookmaker market works, which bookies to open accounts with and where to find the best odds
- How to set up a bankroll, figuring out stakes and keeping accounting
- How to get an edge over the bookies by using valuebets and strategies
- How to do networking within sportsbetting
- You have a basic understanding of math
- You have placed a bet at some point in your life
It’s not easy making money on sportsbetting and that’s why 99% of sports bettors end up losing.
I’ve never really thought of losing money as much fun, so I’ve dedicated a lot of time to becoming a part of the 1% that wins.
Personally, I've been sportsbetting seriously for the past 10 years and I have never had a losing year. I’ve also worked for a big bookmaker for more than 5 years, so I’ve learned how both sides work and now I feel like it’s time to share my knowledge. That is why I made this course.
I want to teach how you become profitable on sportsbetting. It’s possible for anyone to make enough money to pay for a holiday and if you dedicate enough time, even to live off sportsbetting. But the course is not one of those get-rich-quick schemes. Successful sportsbetting takes hard work and lots of research.
In the course, I’ll be covering:
- Basics of sportsbetting
- Ins and outs of the odds market
- How the bookies operate
- How to manage your bankroll
- Getting an edge over the bookies
So whether you want to go all-in and become a professional gambler or just want to make a bit of money on the side, this course is the perfect place to begin.
And by the way… The course also comes with a 100% money back guarantee, which means you don’t have anything to lose.
So sign up now and I’ll see you on the other side!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to improve their sportsbetting
My name is Jens and I’ve been doing sportsbetting for the past 10 years.
I have also worked as an odds compiler and sportsbook consultant for more than 5 years and learnt from some of the best in the industry. I know both sides of the game and since I stopped working in the gambling industry, I have been using my knowledge to help others make money from betting.