Better Your Martial Arts Training Through Jishu Geiko
What you'll learn
- Create their own training circuit based off the lessons provided in the course.
- Have a well rounded understanding of fitness and strength training routines for the traditional martial artist.
- Gain a deeper perspective of proper training methodology for solo practice.
- Move faster, train longer and remain safe in their training with a new level of fitness and stamina.
- Develop a new sense of priority toward fitness training as a martial artist.
- Students must understand that physical fitness can be dangerous and hazardous to your health if not approached carefully. While this course is for anyone, students must understand their own personal training thresholds and abide by them as they become better, without taking risks that can compromise safety.
Designed for martial artists from all backgrounds committed to perfecting the state of fitness, mindfulness and spiritual health through consistent solo practice. The goal of this course is to provide a holistic curriculum of foundational strength and fitness training techniques for the traditional martial arts student. By following this course, students will be able to develop their own training solo circuits to fit their unique goals as a martial artist.
- +100 videos fitness lessons for martial artists to get started.
- Drills to add to your own training routines and classes
- Fitness, stamina, weapons, meditation ... much more
- Professional guest trainers
- Community of fellow martial artists who are there to push you.
Who this course is for:
- Ideal for anyone who trains in traditional martial arts, especially Jujutsu, Ninpo, Aikido, Karate, Kungfu, etc.
- This course will provide martial art instructors with a massive catalog of fitness and meditation training that is designed to help the martial arts student reach their goals.
- Anyone looking to gain some unique perspectives on fitness training and meditation.