Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development - Newbie to Ninja!
- 14.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Object Orientated Programming
- Learn What MVC is and how to use it
- Learn the patterns and techniques of experienced enterprise developers
- Learn the patterns the tops paid developers use
- Create cleaner code that is easier to manage and re-use
- Write code with Less bugs - meaning you work faster and build a BETTER reputation
- Build Code EASIER, by splitting it up in to manageable chunks
- Make Code more FLEXIBLE, using abstraction and interfaces
- Easily Re-Use existing code in multiple projects
This book is a brief introduction and reference to what we have been learning so far. I normally sell this on Amazon, but it's free to all my hard working students :-)
Click the resources tab to get the Playground Project used in the OOP Lectures
SOLID is a set of guidelines for writing easily maintained code. Top developers (the ones who make the big bucks) try to follow these guidelines to make their life easier and code faster. They are also a must if you ever want to work in a larger team on larger projects.
The D in SOLID. Dependency Inversion is perhaps one of the biggest growing patterns in software development. It is essential to understand and paves the way for better Testing and modularity of your code. The lecture provides the theory, and then you'll implement it in a real world scenario in the 'Building a data layer' section.
With your first ASP.NET MVC site built, we'll walkthrough the main components and structure of the site.
Continuing our look at Scaffolding, see how we can create 'POST' forms for creating objects.
- Determination and desire to better yourself in order to become a great web developer
- Hard-working attitude and able to see the end goal of becoming a professional developer
- Visual Studio 2017 installed (Community is fine). Understanding of HTML & CSS
Do you dream of becoming a professional web developer? Well this is the resource for you! Learn how to program and build robust Websites using the latest technologies with this easy-to-follow, comprehensive course.
I'll teach you step by step from the absolute basics to the more advanced patterns used by seasoned professionals. You will become an expert ASP NET MVC C# Web Developer, take your career to the next level and learn how the top developers can demand bigger salaries!
Freelance & contract developers can make upwards of $500 a day, and the demand is increasing each year. Completing this course will open your eyes to a new world of potential earnings.
Whether you are completely new to software development, or have already learnt the basics, my course will walk you through everything you need to know to become world class.
Here's what some students have been saying:
'A very good course on MVC, after taking some MVC courses here in Udemy, I subscribed this one, helps me to gain more clarity inside the MVC process'
'I now see what I've been missing! This is certainly one of the best courses I've watched/read about ASP NET!'
'I've run through a through a few tutorials and blog posts whilst learning MVC, and I never knew about the ideas discussed in this course, or thought they were beyond be ay my beginner level.'
Do you want to learn how professional developers build best in class websites using ASP NET MVC?
Senior developers can earn in excess of $100k a year- one of the key differences they demonstrate is the ability to quickly write extensible code and get involved in the architecture process. This course will teach you how enterprise class developers create 'Best in Class' software, and how these principals will help you create software easier, faster and be less prone to bugs.
I will teach you the basics of software development, move onto Object Orientated Programming (OOP) and introduce the 7 SOLID Principles and modern day patterns that adhere to them such as Dependency Injection, MVC, Abstraction and Inheritance.
Through this course you will implement:
An ASP NET MVC e-commerce site.
Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
And of course, being part of Udemy you get:
FREE lifetime access to this course
ALL future lectures and upgrades (of which there will be many!) included for free
Udemy's Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee - so there's NO risk
- This course is aimed at people wanting to learn how to program in C# to build websites. Basic programming skills (such as loops etc) are assumed but the course is comprehensive and will take your skill set from newbie to ninja!