Better way towards CSS using Less and Sass
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will love CSS after taking this course
- You will be able to write great CSS in future projects with less efforts
- You should be familiar with HTML and CSS
Hello all !
Welcome to our course this course will develop your skills in maintaining structured stylesheets
LESS and SASS are the CSS preprocessors which allows web designers for more functional approach towards styling these preprocessors have some great features like variables, mixins, if statements, loops, maths, inheritance and more.
You don't need to understand every concept of LESS and Sass to use it—once you get past the installation and set up, you can start using it right away.
Coding your CSS with LESS and Sass saves you time—and allows you to write neater, more consistent code. The time you'll spend completing this course will be easily made up on your next web project!
now a days projects are getting bigger and bigger and more detailed so we need to have some methods to maintain and manage our CSS these preprocessors are very handful in making css more manageable
- This course is for front end developers to increase thier performnace and maintainablity of CSS
- Also for those who are new in CSS so they can learn new trends of CSS