DevOps and traditional ITSM in IT service management
What you'll learn
- Define the best IT service model to deliver value to a business customer
- Define advantages and challenges of a traditional service delivery model
- Define DevOps team for a product/service
- Define advantages and challenges of a DevOps model
- Choose the best model for a certain IT service/product
- Implement both ITSM and DevOps models in a single IT organization
- Basic ITSM knowledge
- Experience as an IT developer or Service desk support staff member
Fast changes in a business environment lead to creating a DevOps model of IT service/product delivery to a customer in addition to a traditional ITSM model.
At our course students learn advantages and challenges of both models, and learn how to implement both traditional ITSM approaches and DevOps in ITSM lifecycle model and deliver value to their customers in the best possible manner.
During the course students improve their skills by preparing three individual assignments and discussing them with the trainer.
Who this course is for:
- IT developers
- DevOps engineers
- Service desk staff
- IT managers
- System administrators (sysadmins)
Online Education skills institute recommends:
Portfolio and Project Manager in IT, digital/virtual learning and professional training, and consulting.
25+ years of total experience in IT and 10+ years as a project and portfolio manager, consulting services, business trainer and startup mentor.
Grades and certifications:
Dr. Sci in System analysis,
Ph. D. in Management of technical systems
Portfolio, program and project management professional (PfMP,PgMP, PMP) by PMI
ITIL Expert, ITIL 4.0 Managing Professional, Strategic Leader
DevOps Product Owner
Agile Master certified
Online Professor at GBSB (Global), Zug, Switzerland
Certified Virtual learning trainer.
30+ professional trainings.
Over 10000 lifelong learners successfully passed trainings, and accelerated their career.