Better Conference Networking
What you'll learn
- Networking for introverts.
- Discover the best events and conferences to attend.
- Make a lasting impression with ice breakers and active listening.
- What to research before you attend.
- How to prepare for conference success.
- What to do during the conference .
- What to do after you attend.
- How to reap the benefits of your new relationships.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to attend a conference and get the best return from doing so. Be sure to download the PDF worksheets as you watch the videos.
How much does it cost to attend a conference?
Here's a rough estimate:
Conference Ticket: $250 - $1,500
Hotel: $250 (per night)
Meals: $100 (per day)
Entertainment: $100 (per day)
TOTAL: From $1,200 to $2,450 (or more) per person, per event.
Now multiply the total cost by the number of people attending from your company, or are you paying for this yourself?
Better Conference Networking teaches you everything you need to know to network effectively before, during and after a conference to ensure you get the best return on your time and investment in attending.
This self-led course is for you if:
- You want to see a return on the investment of attending a conference.
- You want to connect with the right people.
- You want to close new clients at your next conference.
- You want to grow your network with promotional partners and potential new hires.
“If your company is looking for the best ways to employ digital tools for sales, marketing, and professional networking, Dave is your guy. He is a deeply experienced advisor who wrote the book (literally) on building your network.” - Steve Woodruff, Impactiviti LLC.
“You put your work and your life on hold to attend conferences and events — don’t waste the effort! The Better Conference Networking course will help your next conference become the one that catapults your career or pushes your business to the next level. Taking this course was like sitting down with a friendly networking expert over coffee and soaking up his time-tested advice. Don’t go into your next event without the skills you’ll pick up in Better Conference Networking.” - Pamela Wilson, Founder, BIG Brand System.
"Dave is delivering practical, useful information here which is mandatory viewing for sending a team to a conference or trade show. I found tips and strategies here that I can apply to any networking situation, and I considered myself an "old pro"! - Vicky Knee, Vicky Knee Coaching.
Who this course is for:
- Conference, trade show, summit, and networking event attendees.
- Event managers, attendees, organizers, speakers, and sponsors.
- Management who plan to send their staff to a conference.
Dave Delaney is a popular keynote speaker, author, digital marketing consultant, and founder of Futureforth and Networking For Nice People. He is best recognized for his work in digital marketing, social media strategy, and business networking spaces. Delaney is the author of the acclaimed book, New Business Networking. He has been featured in Billboard Magazine, Forbes, and appeared in USA Today, BBC, CBC, Venture Beat, Entrepreneur, and The Toronto Globe and Mail.