The Complete Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin Course
What you'll learn
- Prepare for the Splunk Enterprise 9.x Certified Admin exam!
- Learn how to deploy Splunk in different environments and with different architectures
- Understand how Splunk license management works
- Explore Splunk apps and the thriving Splunkbase community
- Master all aspects of Splunk configuration files
- Users, roles, and authentication
- Get data into Splunk
- Build distributed search head clusters
- Understand how Splunk processes data
- Navigate the Linux file system
- Understand how to install software on Linux and Windows
LEARN SPLUNK, GET THE SPLUNK ENTERPRISE CERTIFIED ADMIN CREDENTIAL
You know me, I'm the most popular Splunk instructor here on Udemy. You've perhaps taken my Complete Splunk Beginner's Course, and you've been waiting for a course that's structured to help you earn the Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin certification.
Look no further! This is the first—and most comprehensive—course that covers the latest versions of Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Cloud Platform.
A recent student said:
"Thanks for making this course, it was very useful. I did the exam and got the Admin cert." - Gustavs
In this class, we will cover everything on the exam blueprint in a fun and engaging way. We will provide you with the tools you need to pass the exam and get certified, including:
Whether you've inherited a Splunk environment, are building one from scratch, or are simply curious about Splunk, this course was designed specifically for you!
We'll cover it all, from installing Splunk for the first time to architecting advanced distributed Splunk environments for large enterprises. We'll talk about search head clustering, heavy forwarders, indexer clustering, configuration files, authentication (yes, even with LDAP), and much more.
I look forward to working with you in this course, and in future courses!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has inherited a Splunk environment and wants to rock it!
- Anyone who wants to get the Splunk Enterprise Certified Admin credential
- Anyone who has been tasked with deploying a Splunk environment
- Anyone who is getting started in data analytics and wants to learn one of the most popular tools
- Data analysts and engineers
- Data scientists
- Security professionals
- Anyone who wants to make a lot of money by boosting their resume with Splunk knowledge and experience
- Anyone who is curious about Splunk
I am a technology leader, educator, and researcher/practitioner, specializing in cloud and DevOps. I am proudly part of the information systems faculty at a major university, as well as an experienced professional. I have led technology strategy initiatives and teams in such diverse domains as convention and tourism, healthcare, manufacturing, higher education, and government. I am a lifelong student who strongly believes that education is the most powerful way to change the world. I grew up among the snow-capped peaks, industrious spirit, and brightest minds who inhabit the Silicon Slopes in Utah, and I remain inseparably coupled to its people and its spirit.