Best way to learn German - Full Beginner German Course (A1)
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 114 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to speak and write German (beginner A1 level) and have fun while doing so!
- Use the German language with confidence and ease
- Develop all the necessary language skills to finally get fluent in German
- Efficiently master important grammar rules (+ tips and tricks how to remember them easier)
- Learn important vocabulary and phrases that you can use in everyday situations, on holidays or for business
- Be able to communicate your needs, start and maintain a conversation, write an e-mail or fill out registration forms
- Prepare for the Goethe-Zertifikat A1
- You don't need any prior knowledge to start this course - we will start from the beginning and gradually build up your knowledge!
- The only thing you need is motivation to learn the language and a little spare time to watch the videos and do the exercises.
Hallo German learner!
My name is Sandra and I will be your guide through the secrets of the German language. Welcome to the full starter kit of the German language for total beginners!
This course is for you if:
- You are a complete beginner and don’t know any German at all
- You want short and straight to the point lessons
- You need a lot of exercises, repetition and motivation to stay on track
- You want assignments where you can get personalized feedback and guidance
- You want to pass a German language exam (Like the Goethe exam for example)
- You want it to be fun!
How does it work?
This course is constructed like my one-on-one beginner German lessons I usually have with my students in real life. There are 7 units, each one with a specific theme. Each unit has between 10 and 15 individual lessons, most of them being under 5 minutes. Everything is split up into bite-size pieces.
You get a lot of useful vocabulary, example sentences, real-life dialogue and grammar delivered in an easy to understand and not too overwhelming way.
After every lesson, you will have an Übung, meaning exercise. This way you can practice your new knowledge right away.
There are also regular Assignments, where you will get feedback and guidance from me so you know what you need to repeat or look out for.
What will you learn?
- How to introduce yourself and meet and greet people
- Say where you live, where you are from and describe your home
- Talk about your family, whether you are married and have kids
- Describe your hobbies and where you spend your holidays
- Chit - chat about the weather or ask someone how's it going
- Order food at a restaurant or buy groceries at the store
- Use the present and past tense of regular and irregular verbs
- Fill out a registration form or write a professional e-mail
- And much much more!
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me before buying!
See you in the course! :)
- Anyone who wants to start learning German or wants to repeat the basics