Unity & 100+ Asset Store Kits - The Complete Game Developer
What you'll learn
- Students will learn how to use Unity game engine and the best 100 Unity Asset Store items
- The willing to learn is mandatory, the paid asset store items are optional. But if you want to create a game using those you will have to buy them
This course is aiming to be a complete guide on how to create games with Unity program.
I am coding games for almost 10 years and I was using many frameworks and programs but Unity is the most complex game engine and the one that offers most possiblilities to create games.
Don't worry if you don't have any experience with programming and/or game development,I will teach you how to create games the fast and correct way, using unity asset store.
When you complete the course you will be able to:
learn the basics of Unity interface
learn how to do basic things in Unity from scratch
learn the basics of programming in c#
Create a platfomer game using muliple engines from Unity asset store
integrate mobile ads, gamecenter, google playservices, In-app-purchases
Create a FPS game
Create a racing game
create a match 3
create RPG games
Create adventure games
Create soccer games
create battle games, chess tower defence and all sort of games
using the best 100+ asset store packages to boost your game potential
What do you need to complete this course:
a copy of unity game engine
the paid asset that you want to create a game using it
Who this course is for:
- Any game developer beginner that wants to create games the right way(using asset store items)
My name is Mihai Morosanu, and I am a passionate game developer.
I have created more that 150 games in Construct 2 and Unity in the last 10 years.
My goal here is to teach you my extended knowledge in Construct Game Engine and Unity so you can make your own games and achieve success.
I used several technologies to make my other games come to live, like:
- as3, flixel, adobe air
- html5: Construct 2, impactJS
- SDK: Youtube, Facebook, FGL, Kongregate, Mochimedia, Admob,Playtomic,Google Analytics etc
- Server- side multiplayer(playerio:C#, unionplatform:java+mysql+paypal)