Python Best Parts: Standard Library (Beginner to Advanced)
- 33 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be familiar with great programming concepts
- Students will be able to write clean, concise, beautiful code
- Students know the most useful parts of python
- Basic programming skills or interest
This is the number #1 Python 3 Standard Library tutorial on Udemy!
ENROLL NOW! (on DISCOUNT!)
Hi. My name is Zoli, I’m a python programmer. I’m looking for the best python practices for years.
I want you to know them so I created this mini course about Python3 Standard Library to help being a more advanced programmer. And have some fun. :)
I’ve gathered the best parts: which are easy to learn, but also very useful at the same time!
Surprisingly often people with years of experience are not aware of these.
You will learn about:
- advanced data structures
- customized sorting
- visualizing similarities and differences in texts
- shortcuts to make your code simpler
- tricks to write terse and readable code
- random number generation & random choosing
- python’s truth testing procedure
- handling csv files
- finding common elements
- and many more.
The course comes with full udemy approved 30 days money back guarantee, so you can feel safe.
Enroll now, lets get it started!
We have DISCOUNT!
- Anyone who wants to learn new programming ideas
- Anyone who wants to write clean code
- Anyone with basic python or any other programming language skills