Best tools and practices of Xamarin Forms
- Basic programing in C#
- Basics of XAML
- Understanding of classes, objects and interfaces
Do you like mobile development? Android? IOS? Why not both? Once you decided to go cross-platform with Xamarin Forms - I offer you a nice collection of tools and practices. My expapnding course shows you the tips and tricks of Xamarin development and MVVM pattern. You will learn how to apply Data binding, viewmodel locator, and commands in XAML and C#.
By the end of the course you will:
- Master data binding in Xamarin
- Apply ViewModel Locator
- Bind events to commands
- Use Prism framework
- Build MVVM arhitectured software with or without Prism
- Exploit the device capabilities like GPS, read network information, battery state, scan fingerprint etc...
If you would like me to add any topic to the list above, feel free to throw me a message.
Thank you for your time!
- Any C# developer who wants to learn Xamarin
- Native Xamarin developers who are about to learn Xamarin Forms
- Former Android or IOS developers who want to go cross-platform
- The simple way04:25
- How to update the UI with observables?02:39
- Binding commands01:43
- A nice pattern to handle ViewModels04:42
- Automatic context creation and navigation04:30
- Navigation with parameters01:16
- How to bind an event to command with behaviors?04:30
- Dependency injection in Prism02:00
- The Lazy way04:37
- A well-designed approach02:25
- Reading localised text in C# code01:31
- Using translated resources in XAML06:20
- Toast notification06:00
- GSM and network information01:37
- Onboard sensors02:53
- List of creative commons00:20
- BONUS: RevDeBug 1-year long personal license00:47
Hi there! Thanks for taking a look at my account!
Currently, I am a cross-platform developer building online courses for beginner and advanced level students. My aim is to share my knowledge as a programmer and show you the way to become a successfull software engineer.
I love exploring, and I spend a lot of time designing courses for new comers in programming and others who like having fun with code crafting.