Dr Murat Uenlue, PgMP, PMP
My >20 years of corporate career working in the real world on billion-dollar programs and business cases and 5 years in innovation / entrepreneurship have been the basis for this course.
My previous work on innovation received amazing feedback from the smartest people from CEO-Founders to Business School Lecturers.
Here's more on my background:
Academic, 7 yrs (Germany)
- PhD in the development of control system (best know as “IoT” today)
- Lectured at University for 7 years
Corporate, >20 yrs (Germany, Australia)
- Program managed innovative multi-billion dollar projects and portfolios (>10 years)
- Built multi-billion dollar business case in collaboration and one of a handful of people familiar with all aspects of it
- Advised senior management on impact of competing innovative technologies such as autonomous vehicles, SpaceX, videoconferencing
Innovation & Entrepreneurship, >5 yrs (Australia, International)
- Founder-owner of a popular innovation blog with amazing feedback from MBA students to professors, from aspiring entrepreneurs to CEO-Founders
- Current and former advisor and consultant to some wonderful start-ups