Mental Math - Best Techniques To Speed Up Your Mathematics
What you'll learn
- Perform calculations many many times faster, without the help of calculators
- Most of the calculations are performed mentally so you will be able to solve Math problems without the help of pen and paper
- The techniques are fun to perform and easily become a part of your everyday calculations
- The techniques can eradicate the fear of Mathematics. They will bring out the hidden potential in you and improve your overall academic performance
- You will develop higher concentration which will decrease the chances of errors in your calculations
- The techniques can be performed visually and therefore activate your left and right brain
- Knowledge of Mathematics up to 5th grade
- Knowledge of the Multiplication Tables up to 9
The quantitative section is an essential part of most competitive exams. A lot of times, calculators are not permitted during them and even if they are permitted, a lot of time is wasted while typing the numbers on them. This course teaches you techniques by which, just by observing the question, you will be able to find the right answer. It can help you utilize that time for further questions since we have limited time during the exams.
It has 65+ lectures spanning 8+ hours of on-demand videos that are divided into 22 sections. Each topic is explained extensively - by solving multiple questions along with the student during the lectures. The students are also provided and encouraged to solve practice questions & quizzes provided at the end of each topic.
Techniques covered in the course:
Addition by Dropping Ten’s method
Addition by Grouping method
L-R Addition (world’s fastest technique to add any digit numbers)
Subtraction (using the world’s fastest technique)
Left to Right Subtraction using Nikhilam Sutra
Multiplying any digit number by 11, 22 and 33
Finding remainder when any big digit number is divided by 9 without actually dividing
Multiplying any digit number by 9; 99; 999; 9999999 etc.
Multiplying two large numbers of the same digits below the base 1000; 10000; 100000 etc.
Multiplying two numbers of the same digits above the base 1000; 10000; 100000 etc.
Multiplication of numbers (one above the base and the other less than the base)
Vertically and Crosswise Techniques of multiplication
Multiplying any digit number by 5, 25, and 125 within 2 seconds
Division by 9 with super easy techniques
Division by Nikhilam Sutra of Vedic Maths
Straight Division by Vedic Math
Squaring numbers that end in 5 (faster than the calculator)
Squaring any two/ three-digit number
Finding cubes of numbers
Fastest methods of finding square roots of perfect square numbers
Finding the approximate value of Square roots of non-perfect square numbers
Fastest methods of finding cube roots of perfect cube numbers
Finding the approximate value of cube roots of nonperfect cube numbers
‘Digital Sum’ technique
Finding Day of the week
Here's what some students say about the course:
"You give clear and pretty straightforward explanations as you don't skip any passage making my learning process much more easier! I feel content, confident and this is very important for my coming gmat exam. So, for these reasons massive thanks!" - Stefano L.
"Theres some quite neat techniquest, that might not be that useful for your daily purposes, but defintly good for sharpening your brain, or just simply helping you too look from different angle at common things. Study new thing, whatever it can be, is always incredible! :)" - Artyom Nikolayev
"See numbers in a whole new way to gain mastery over them" - Kaywan Joseph Mansubi
"This is the best course for ever, I am glad to have this. It boost mathematics knowledge and speed to get answer" - Jigar Prajapati
"I am totally amazed at how incredible fast, using these techniques, the answers appear!" - Lou Charon
"An amazing course which helps me improve my computing speed a lot. A lot of tips and tricks you can apply immediately into your jobs, tests, or any cases in real life. Highly recommend!" - Linh Nhan
With this course you'll also get:
Full lifetime access to the course
Complete support for any question, clarification or difficulty you might face on the topic
Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
30-day money-back guarantee
Feel free to contact me for any questions or clarifications you might have.
I look forward to seeing you in the course! :)
Who this course is for:
- GMAT, GRE, CAT, Math Olympiad, Banking Exams and University entrance exams students looking to increase their calculation power with the help of Vedic Math shortcuts
- Anyone who wants to learn to do calculations without a calculator
- Middle school and High school students who want to perform calculations many times faster
- Anyone who wants to increase their concentration
Post Graduation in Applied Mathematics, Delhi University
Graduation in Mathematics Honours, Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi University
20+ years of experience in teaching Mathematics. A strong record of countless students who have scored 90% and above in the subject and many who have scored 100%.
Have taught students from classes 9th to 12th (CBSE, IGCSE, ICSE boards), competitive exams like GMAT, CAT, SAT, GRE, CPT, CLAT, NTSE, Maths Olympiad and students preparing for the entrance exams of reputed schools like Mayo, Rishi Valley, Bishop Cotton, DPS, Birla etc.