Learn Solidity: Programming Language for Smart Contracts
What you'll learn
- Develop Ethereum Smart Contracts using Solidity
- Understand the basics & advance features of Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Develop their own decentralized blockchain applications
- Basics of Blockchain
- Basics of Ethereum
- Basics of Cryptocurrencies
- Basics of any kind programming language
Have you heard of Ethereum & Smart Contracts?
Have you ever thought of writing smart contracts or your own cryptocurrencies?
Do you know smart contracts are written in Solidity Programming Language?
In this course I will teach you everything related to Solidity to build Smart Contracts based Blockchain application on Ethereum. We will learn what:
- What is Ethereum, Smart Contracts & Blockchain?
- What is Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- How to install & Setup Solidity Development Environment?
- How to write first basic smart contracts?
- Data types, control structure, functions, inheritance, mathematical operations, etc.
- How to deploy & test smart contracts in Solidity?
- Building 2 Applications
- Voting Ballot on Blockchain
- FundRaiser Application
This course will enable you to build any kind of Blockchain application on Ethereum using Solidity which is most common language for writing Ethereum Blockchain.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in being Ethereum Developer
- Anyone interested in building decentralized application (DApps)
- Anyone interested in Learning Solidity Language for Smart Contracts
- Anyone interested in learning how to build their own cryptocurrency
I am a founder & CEO of RecordsKeeper, a Blockchain-based record keeping solution for businesses.
Earlier, I founded Appvigil (Wegilant) in Nov 2011 while pursuing my Masters in Application Security from IIT Bombay, India. Appvigil is the Mobile App Vulnerability Scanner on Cloud. Appvigil also offers security audit services for mobile devices and applications, and compliance with IT regulations. I was heading the team as Chief Executive Officer. The company has won NASSCOM Emerge 50 Award 2014 one of the biggest awards in India. The company got incubation in IIT Bombay's Business Incubator SINE in August 2013.
During Wegilant & before that, I have trained 15000+ students in 5 years across various college campuses in India. I have also written a book on AVR Microcontroller with the name "Robotics with AVR".
I was the part of Forbes India 30Under30 List of 2016 in Technology space.