Advanced Pinterest SEO
Most SEO "Guru's" will tell you that Pinterest is useless for search engine optimization because "it is only pictures. "The Best Pinterest SEO Course Of All Time"was developed over three years, and I am proud to have proved them wrong. Pinterest is one of the most powerful and underutilized forms of social media on the internet. Interestingly enough, Pinterest was the first (and only) social network to embrace a structured data. This is a big deal as we head into Web 3.0. This almost make it mandatory that Pinterest is a part of any SEO and Social Media strategy. Not only is Pinterest a great platform to enhance your SEO efforts, but it's traffic also has a high "commercial intent".
This course covers a wide range of SEO tactics: NAP data, JASN-LD, GeoTagging, Metadata, and the influencer marketing. The end goal is to make YOU the influencer! Meaning your "Master Account" you will become the puppet-master for clients, affiliate products, E-commerce, fashions, cooking, etc.
Why Is Pinterest So Powerful?
For starters, let's take a look at the domain metrics. Since Google is no longer displaying PageRank, we now turn to third-party metrics to determine the strength of a site. As you can see, Pinterest has a domain authority of 96 (almost the same as Google itself) and a very high trust flow, which I consider the most important metric.
So Why Should I Take This Course?
Of all the different Web 2.0 properties, Pinterest is perhaps the most under-appreciated and most robust. People aren't aware of the power under Pinterest's hood because it's simplicity. This course teaches you how multiply the effects the powerful features inside of Pinterest including NAP placements, Pin geo-tagging, and semantic data, which many people don't even know is available because "it's just pictures". I teach a new methods that don't even have a name in the SEO vernacular, such as:
- "Pin Silos" just like with website architecture, you can silo your pins and between accounts by creating group boards, which are weighted more heavily by Pinterest. In some situations, you can have other people doing your SEO for you, and they won't even know it!
- Recent Major Pinterest Shakeups - Pinterest is constantly changing and updating new features!As with all of my courses:They perpetually an update.If any major changes occur you will be among the first to know.
- "Tag Pinning" - Most SEO experts will tell you to "noindex" your tags to avoid duplicate content problems. Using the power of Pinterest and some ultra-stealth on-page techniques, you can turn it your "useless" tags into multiple new paths for people to find your website. In the case study contained in the training, I show you how I ranked a WordPress tag for a medium competition term by just pinning it using the "Pin Silo" and "Thunder Pin" techniques. Better yet, I saw results so fast I didn't even finish filming the videos when I reached my goal. That is why you will find a case study in the middle of the curriculum.
- "Map Stacking" With just the press of a single browser button you can Embed semantic map data inside more semantic map data then in more high domain authority properties. With a combination of geo-tagged pins and "hard NAP" data, we have been able to quadruple stack location data. If you are a local SEO, this is a huge advantage.
- "Thunder Pinning" Did you know that you can send your pins to at least 5 of the Google Data aggregators with a press of a button? Thunderpinning is the difference between your pins being so quiet you can literally "hear a pin drop" and an atomic bomb! The infamous "thunderpin" could soon be a lexicon in the SEO Hall Of Fame.
- "Adding Schema JASN_LD Data To Pins" - Schematic data has been a buzzword for some time in the SEO community, Pinterest caught onAnd has been using it for three years. Using your business account, you can add Schema Data with "rich pins." This feature dramatically affects the SERPS and click-through rates! Very recently, like August 13th 2017. I am seeing huge changes in how rich pins are look even more dramatic in the feed.
- Crash Course In JASN-LD - While semantic data could be a whole course in itself, I provide you with just what you need to know, so you can compose a rich snippet in minutes. It won't be long before your brand or client is "seeing stars".
- "Creating A Master Board" - Using this technique you can have one high authority "Master" / "Influencer" board that will leverage everything.
- How To Use Pinterest To Bring "Evergreen Posts" Back to Life: Say you have am epic 4000 word blog post, but it's 6 months only and is starting to wain in the rank? You can watch it sink of the first page or you can send Pinterest to the rescue. I broke my promise not to get into design elements and show you how you can create original pins that will bring you dated post a seconds chance at life.
- "Pinterest For Business" - a majorly overlooked aspect of Pinterest. You can use business accounts to verify an ad on authority to your websites as well as reinforce map and geographic data for local search.
- "Making Your Pins Sexy"This will help bring engagement to your boards. It is not the number of times you have post to social media, it's about the level of engagement! With Pinterest a little goes a long way! Plus, by using your "Master Board," you can be the puppet-master to leverage that engagement.
- "BlackHat Pinterest" - I bet you never thought you would here "BlackHat" and "Pinterest" In the same sentence, but we are here to change that. I'm not a fan "BlackHat", "WhiteHat" or "Grey Hat", but I made it clear to avoid confusion
- "Defensive Pinning" - Pins that get a decent amount of social engagement also rank quite well. They can be used to bump your competitors off the front page.
- Pinterest And Reputation Management - Pinterest is a powerful tool for ORM. There are a few things you need to be aware of before you start tying you "influencer board to a client. (Hint:You shouldn't!)
- "Advanced RSS Strategies" - I bet you didn't know interest has an awesome RSS feed that also looks great! I will teach you how to strategically use it to your it to your advantage
Pinterest and High Commercial Intent
I refer to Pinterest as the "Bridge to Amazon". Here is some demographic data to back that clai:
- 88% of people purchase what they pin
- Pinterest has over 70 million users
- The 70 million users have posted a combined total of over 30 million pins
- 80% of pins are re-pins (like re-Tweets)
This all sounds awesome, but I don't have enough time!
As an Internet marketer, I realize that you are always trying to juggle multiple projects. That is the beauty of Pinterest. Its interface is so clean that incorporating Pinterest into your SEO strategy can be done in less than a minute. If you are producing so much content that not being able to hit a browser button becomes an issue, this is a process easily outsourced and scaled via virtual assistants.
But The Links Are "Nofollow"
Get it over weather links are followed or not! The original purpose of the "nofollow" tag was to combat WordPress comment spam. All links to your site whether they are followed or not are visible in your search console. Do you think that Google cares about a snippet of code that says "nofollow"? Would you turn down a link from a popular YouTube channel or Wikipedia page because it had a "nofollow" tag?
I didn't think so.
Is This White Hat?
There is no such thing as "white hat" or "black hat". If you are trying to manipulate Google results, your hat is black.That said, I took is a time to break the curriculum into into what is totally WhiteHat, more Greyish, and complete BlackHat, just so there will be no confusion.
PS: I only advise using the White and Grey unless you really know what you are doing. Do you know what the best part is? If you do the WhiteHat right, the BlackHat isn't even needed? I only include in because some people are stuck in that mindset, which is fine.
Thanks for your attention,
"The Best Pinterest SEO Course Of All Time"