Online Yard Sales for Decluttering: Best Offer, Best Life!
What you'll learn
- Learn how to sell household excess successfully using online yard sales.
- Get motivation and structure to declutter and purge your home of 200+ items.
- List 3+ items through online yard sales with guidance on pricing and ad copy.
- Find cost-effective cleaning strategies and tools to kindle your Urge to Purge!
- Students need to have too much STUFF in their house or at least a few items they wish to sell or donate.
Trade your clutter for cash! #1 Best-selling author and podcaster Deb Colameta made thousands of dollars by purging her family's small home and selling their items through online yard sales. Using her trademark humor and playful style, Deb will explain her top techniques for selling household excess. Imagine your house with less STUFF! You’ll be at least 200 items lighter (and maybe a little richer) if you follow the strategies featured. Follow it over 3 weeks or at your own pace. It’s a lifestyle. It works.
Find ways to protect the environment and reduce your carbon footprint.
Plus, get a link to Deb's article describing solutions and suggestions for a no-contact, socially-distant selling approach.
By finding valuable inventory within your home, you can quickly recoup the cost of the course.
The course is purposely designed with fewer on-screen graphics to make it convenient to listen and learn while you purge your space. No more procrastinating!
Redefine your wealth. Start seeing potential financial opportunity and dollar-signs as you look around your home. Sign up today!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to declutter
Deb is a #1 best-selling author of the book Best Offer, Best Life! She's an award-winning professor at a university in Boston and has taught hundreds of graduate-level students, online and on-ground. She's also a top communications consultant in her field. "Upcycling with Deb" is her hit TV show and podcast.
Deb loves teaching effective communication techniques so that others can visualize, articulate, and achieve their best life.