Best Local SEO Course
What you'll learn
- What local SEO is and why it is important for your website’s success
- The 4 Pillars of SEO including off-site SEO, technical SEO, Google My Business and your website
- The ins and outs of Schema Markup and why it’s important for your local business
- Setting up and optimizing Google My Business
- How to apply keywords across your site
- How to perform image SEO and Geotagging
- Manage location pages for multi-location businesses
- Be able to use internet
- Have a laptop or a mobile device that is internet accessible
- Have Wi-Fi or internet connection
It may amaze you that almost half of all searches that are conducted on Google are for local businesses. Learn how to capitalize on this fast growing and lucrative space in my Best Local Search Engine Optimization course that will put your brand on world map.
Whether you're an agency SEO representing several brands, work in-house or managing multiple locations, or even if you are a local business owner tasked with marketing your business, keeping on top of your local SEO tasks can be a hurdle sometimes. I created the SEO's Local Search to help you stay on track. Optimizing your local SEO means more website traffic, leads, and conversions since the strategy is more relevant to your base of local customers. Think of this focused strategy as a way to help you compete more effectively against larger national brands that have unlimited resources to spend.
Filled with real-world examples, actionable tasks and downloadable files, you’ll be able to take the skills you’ve learned and immediately apply them to improve a business’s local SEO performance. Local SEO is essential to smaller businesses that operate on a regional, as opposed to a national, level. While national SEO focuses more on ranking in searches across the country, local SEO prioritizes appearing on SERPs in a specific location. This strategy relies on marketing your brand, products, and services to local leads and customers.
By the end of this course you’ll know exactly how to optimize a website for local search including off-site, on-site and technical SEO, working with Google My Business and utilizing Schema Markup to its maximum potential.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to start a professional career in Local SEO
- Marketing managers and reps needing to gain a solid handle on Local SEO
- SEO specialists wanting to improve on their skills
- Business and site owners wanting more organic traffic
- Web programmers, designers, front end and full stack developers looking to diversify their skillset
- All levels of experience
Abo Aondofa Ephraim is an online teacher with many courses available online. To him online classes are becoming more fun everyday, and he is happy with the constant advancement of technology in today's world. His classes are simple and engaging with great attention to details, learners can play, pause or replay the video contents at anytime.