Laravel 2019, the complete guide with real world projects
What you'll learn
- Build simple to advanced web applications using laravel
- Learn how to build ecommerce web applications in php/laravel
- Learn how to build forums, blogs, and the most popular of today's web applications
- Get a deep understanding of laravel
- BASIC OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING IN PHP
- BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF PHP'S COMPOSER
This course uses a project based approach for learning. It would also be filled with specific articles to read to clearly understand a concept better, and multiple explanations of all concepts taught . We build a number of projects from simple to extra advanced, as listed below.
- Task APPLICATION: We learn the total basics of MVC FRAMEWORKS , by building a tasks application, where we can create, read, update, and mark tasks as completed. This is enough to get you started with Laravel
- COMPLETE BLOG: Some features of this CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM are:
- Post categories(CRUD)
- Post tags(CRUD)
- Posts (CRUD)
- Trashing posts
- Multiple user and multiple role support
- Social media post sharing
- Blog search
- Disqus commenting system
- And a lot more !!!
- COMPLETE FORUM: Some features of this FORUM SYSTEM are:
- Multiple channels
- Social authentication
- Email authentication
- User admin role
- Create discussions
- Replying to discussions
- Marking best reply to discussion
- User experience points
- And a lot more !!!
- E-COMMERCE WITH STRIPE
- Products (CRUD)
- Complete shopping cart
- Checkout with stripe
- Email sending after purchase
Course is constantly updated with every new release of the laravel framework, so no matter when you get this course, you are still good to go.
A lot more in this course . Most of all, course is made with LOVE .
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners who have never used Laravel before.
- This course is for laravel developers who have never developed real world applications using laravel
- This course is for advanced laravel developers who want to increase their skills
Kati Frantz is a software engineer and Auth0 Ambassador passionate about mentoring and training other developers. He’s published over 150 hours of training resources on Udemy with over 65 000 students. He’s worked with multiple teams and startups across the world to build powerful, modern, performant and scalable web applications. He is also a speaker and author of the Deploying Nodejs book. He is currently the core maintainer of the open-source headless CMS and API builder Tenseijs.