Learning PHP - Creating Secure Websites for Beginners
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn to Hack and Write Secure PHP code
- Apply the above OWASP Top10 methodology on PHP programming
- Learn the OWASP Top10 Methodology A1 - A10
- basic programming in PHP
- web based programming language
Hackers target PHP web applications more often than other sites because most PHP code is written by developers with little security experience.
Protecting web applications from these attacks has become an essential skill for all PHP developers.
Creating Secure PHP Websites shows you how to meet the most important security challenges when developing websites with PHP.
Instructor Kevin Skoglund covers the techniques and PHP code needed to develop sites that are more secure, and to avoid common mistakes.
Learn how to configure PHP properly and filter input and escape output.
Then check out step-by-step defenses against the most common forms of attack, and the best practices to use for encryption and user authentication.
Cross-site scripting (XSS)
Cross-site request forgery (CSRF)
Encrypting and signing cookies
Session hijacking and fixation
Securing uploaded files
Throttling brute-force attacks
Implementing password reset tokens
- Programmers who code in PHP
- Design Engineers, Architects who design or architecture for PHP based programs
- Security testers and Functional testers who test PHP based programs