We welcome you at the third part of our food floristry course
This course includes a theory of food floristry and step by step video tutorial on assembly of berry compositions such as berry bouquets and boxes with different flowers. We share all our secrets and experience we have gathered for so many years.
This course is designed especially to guide you through the theoretical part, including
- Strawberry bouquet (Parallel technique)
- Strawberry bouquet (Spiral technique)
- Cherry bouquet (Spiral technique)
- Blackberry bouquet (Spiral technique)
- Berry box with berries, marshmallows an flowers
Also it includes step by step tutorial on assembly of:
- Fruit bouquets in spiral technique (parallèl technique was covered in our previous Fruit Bouquets course)
- Wooden box of fruit with chocolate and a bottle of wine
- Basket of fruits without puncture
And as a bonus you receive
- List of ingredients (fruits, berries, other products and materials) needed for assembly of the compositions, covered in this course
Our tutors will guide your through the whole process, accompanied with a great selection of music. So join us in a wonderful world of food floristry. And remember. Best gifts are edible!!!
NOTE: We advice you to complete one of our fruit courses before starting this berry course!