Ben's Advanced English Grammar Course
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 15 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- 1 Practice Test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- They'll be proficient in different advanced grammar topics and be able to implement this understanding in how they read, speak, write, and understand the English language.
- Their knowledge will be put to the test as I test each student who takes my course on how much they know when it comes to each grammar topic and how much they still have to work on.
- They can use the lecture notes that they receive in my course to study and use for a long time after they complete this course. It can help them for a long time by studying the concepts and using the examples.
- In order to enroll this course, you must have familiarity with English grammar at the beginner and intermediate levels.
- You'll need to have a high level of English proficiency and be able to understand the entire course since it is in English only.
- There will be quizzes after each video so you must be able to write notes and remember different grammatical concepts.
The advanced grammar course will cover a variety of topics to get you on the path to becoming highly proficient with the most difficult concepts in English grammar. Some of the topics covered in this online course will include the active voice, the passive voice, auxiliary verbs, prepositions, conjunctions, etc.
If you want to master English grammar at the advanced level, give this course a try. Included in the course will be over 5+ hours of video lessons with Ben, the founder of 'English from A to Z' as well as about 200 questions, including a final exam, designed to test you on your newfound knowledge regarding the advanced grammar topics covered in this course.
- English as a Second Language learners or people whose English proficiency can be improved by studying these grammar topics.
- Professionals who are learning advanced grammar topics for their work or vocation.
- English high school or college students who need a refresher course on different advanced topics in English grammar.
Based upon what you’ve reviewed in this lesson of the course, decide whether each sentence represents an indicative, imperative, subjunctive, or infinitive mood based on the verb usage. Choose among the four 'mood' options for each sentence question to the get the right answer.
Based upon what you’ve reviewed in this lesson of the course, choose the correct grammatical form of the verbs ‘be, do, have’ to be inserted in the blank spaces within the questions given. Remember to be aware of their past, present, or future changes to the structure of each verb.
Based upon what you’ve reviewed in this lesson of the course, choose the right expression from a coordinating or correlative conjunction to complete the sentence correctly, and then fill in the blank with which type of conjunction is being used in the questions provided.