Keys to score higher in pre-employment and IQ tests
What you'll learn
- Understanding the basics of IQ and pre-employment tests
- Learn about pattern puzzles levels and types
- Practising pattern puzzles main rules and directions
- Avoiding common mistakes to get your maximum test score
- No previous experience is needed. Unbiased studies show that video training increases tests scores.
75% of companies with 100+ employees use aptitude tests for recruitment, most are similar to IQ tests.
You may have spent many years studying but you may have never studied pattern-recognition tests, and yet if you don't score high on these tests, you will not even get to the interview.
Revolut, Klarna bank, Procter and Gamble, KPMG, E&Y, PwC, Deloitte use them, just to name a few.
Once you start the recruitment process you will only have one day to prepare for the test. Better ready than sorry. If you are looking for a job, this course is a must.
My name is Carol Constant, I am a TEDx speaker on brain training, a Mensa member, and an IQ tests creator.
Mensa is the oldest and most prestigious high-IQ society in the world.
To join Mensa your IQ score needs to be in the top 2%.
What are the questions in most Mensa IQ tests?
Pattern recognition 3x3 matrices: non-verbal, visual quizzes.
This course is for you if you want to:
*Get your dream job, pass a pre-employment test, or
*Join Mensa for networking opportunities or a confidence boost.
Here you will find the best strategies, tips, and tricks, that will help you make a real difference in your test score.
Who this course is for:
- If you are considering taking a Mensa IQ test pattern recognition based.
- If you are a corporate job candidate preparing for a pre-employment pattern recognition based psychometric test.
- For brain fitness to improve your problem-solving, decision-making and creativity skills.
I am a TEDx speaker on brain training apps and a Mensa test trainer.
I created Bemensa to help others reach their full potential and grow their careers. I am an experienced trainer, with a top 1% IQ score.
I am a matrix maker. I create matrices used in pre-employment and IQ tests.
My training will give you speed and accuracy in solving matrices, to get a higher score in:
*IQ tests like Mensa,
*College admission tests,
Studies show that video training is the most effective matrix training, this is what I use in my courses, workshops, and in the Bemensa phone app.
The transformation I see in my students is life-changing!