Every wondered why you click with some people but clash with others? Want to be able to recognise patterns in people so you can better understand and connect with others? Want some strategies to interact and understand difficult people? Then this eLearning Module is just for you! Discover all this and more during our overview of the study of behavioural styles.
We will explore:
· The impact of perceptions on behaviour
· The history of observing behaviour
· The preferences that make up the behavioural wheel
· An overview of the four predominant styles
· Understanding click and clash
· Connecting more effectively with other styles
· Connecting more effectively with opposite styles
· How to use the model in real life situations
This eLearning module will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the DISC/Insights model. It is suitable for those who are seeking an introduction to Behavioural Styles, a refresher or seeking to add to their already existing understanding.
For managers or Leaders, this module will equip you with insightful and useful tools interact more effectively with a range of different behavioural types. It has applications for communication, motivation, managing performance, dealing with difficult people, influencing others, decision making and change management to name but a few.
For individuals it offers insights into the world of work and gaining co-operation from others, communication, dealing with difficult people, building relationships, understanding others. This model applies equally at home and it does at work, with close family, friends and relations.