Amazon Behavioral Interview Guide by Ex-Amazon
What you'll learn
- +30 behavioral interview questions, scenario-based with answers & analysis.
- Boost your confidence before your FAANG interview.
- Know where you stand compared to other candidates.
- Learn from successes and failures of other candidates.
- Demystify behavioral interview questions.
- Know what to expect for your upcoming onsite or phone screen.
- Land your dream job with big tech companies.
- Double your chances to get hired.
- Know what it takes to be successful at a behavioral interview.
- Get an opportunity to receive personalized feedback by sharing your own answers with the community and me.
- No experience in interviewing needed
From: Andrew Detiffe
Founder at Mocki Co
Re: Unlock The Secrets To The Behavioral Interview
Here Is What You Will Learn
Step-by-Step guided preparation
Real demonstration of how an answer should be like to demystify the behavioral interview questions.
Boost your confidence before your interview.
Know what to expect for your upcoming onsite or phone screen.
Learn from mistakes other candidates made.
I’ve got a promise for you.
Today I’m going to show you how to ace your next behavioral interview...
Let me tell you a little secret… most interviewers reuse the same questions over and over again. That is even more relevant for behavioral questions because there are so many themes you can approach. Unlike coding and system and design.
Preparing for the behavioral interview feels intimidating and overwhelming. I wouldn’t have made it through my Amazon and Google interviews back in 2017 if that weren’t for the steps outlined in this guide. I will try not to bore you to death, so hold your socks, remain open-minded, and enjoy reading and watching :)
Behavioral questions, what does it even mean? Where should you start? How to cover a variety of questions without wanting to throw your rubber duck out the window?
Who this course is for:
- Engineers preparing for interviews with Amazon, Google, Apple, Microsoft and such
From: Andrew Detiffe
Founder at Mocki
My name is Andrew, I started Mocki with the mission of helping engineers from around the world improve their interviewing skills and find light when facing challenges in their careers.
I have been in the field of software engineering for over 15 years.
I came to realize that this is really hard to get truthful and honest feedback after an interview. Some folks we helped on Mocki shared that they felt lost and discouraged after receiving negative answers from their dream tech companies. So how can you improve yourself without knowing what went wrong?
I’ve had my doubts about my career. I wish I had had someone, with an external eye, to talk to. To help me find my purpose and set my priorities straight. I wanted to be there for people who have no idea where to take their software engineering career to.