Introduction to Behavioral Economics & Consumer Psychology
What you'll learn
- The nitty-gritty of the 3 of the most powerful psychological principles (Loss aversion, Fairness, Choice overload)
- Different ways of how to apply each of them into your ads, landing pages, emails, sales funnels, and everything in between
- Dos and don’ts for each principle, (especially what to beware of so that you don’t sound gimmicky)
- How to reframe your message to get your foot in the door
- How to present your offer in a way that makes people click
- How to come up with solutions and ideas you otherwise wouldn't think of but have the potential to change your world forever
- There are no course requirements or prerequisites for this course. What you'll need is a notebook or pen and paper to take notes.
Through this excerpt from our Masterclass, you discover some of the most counterintuitive and surprising findings from consumer psychology and behavioral economics to increase conversions.
You’ll get a wholesome, well-rounded understanding of how to apply 3 of the most powerful psychological principles to improve your business results. It's packed with useful tips, fun facts, and even anecdotes so that learning is not dull, and guess what? Remembering it is a lot easier this way.
Your instructors? Four of the top experts in the field RORY SUTHERLAND, SAM TATAM, MATEJ SUCHA, and one VERY Special surprise guest.
The topics we will cover are:
Introduction to the Behavioral Economics & Consumer Psychology
The practical use of Behavioral Economics in business, marketing activities, and shaping better solutions for your customers
Fascinating examples of the use of psychology and behavioral economics in Marketing (by Rory Sutherland)
A few simple tricks that business owners can use to justify a higher price. We want prices that feel fair otherwise we won't buy. Yet the way we assess fairness is quite arbitrary.
The power and danger of Choice Overload (by Sam Tatam)
Mind-blowing case study by Ogilvy for KFC with the aim to increase sales of potato chips (by Sam Tatam)
A beautiful illustration of the power of behavioral insights - unexpected results achieved by a simple direct mail campaign from another case study for a charity organization in the UK (by Rory Sutherland)
To get the most out of the Masterclass, first, watch the video and then read the corresponding eBook. It's full of additional case studies and examples which will help you grasp every nuance of the principle.
''We do growth marketing and have a lot of experience with increasing conversions but this course was the missing piece for us. It’s full of eye-opening insights and practical examples but most of all it‘s a step-by-step guide on how to apply them into practice.''
- Diederik Gerbranda, Growth Marketer at Scaleup Marketing
''Perfectly crafted, well-articulated, highly engaging and enriching program. This is one of the finest online programs I have come across. The case studies and examples are elaborate and make it easier to understand BE concepts. I found the content informative and it has been designed in a manner such that it kept me engaged throughout.''
- Vinita Singh, Senior Research Executive at Nielsen
Certificate of completion:
You'll be issued a certificate of completion after finishing the course. Which you can (and should) easily add to your LinkedIn profile.
This course is right for you, if:
You're a marketer and you want to increase conversion rates of landing pages and sales funnels
You're a freelance consultant and you want to get ahead of the competition and bring new insights to your clients
You need to design performing B2B or B2C marketing and sales strategies
You write copy for websites, direct emails, online ads, etc
You’re a behavioral economics practitioner and you look for new case studies and inspirations
Who this course is for:
- Marketers who want to increase conversion rates of landing pages and sales funnels
- Copywriters who are eager to learn what to write and how to write it so that it converts
- Strategists and Planners who need to understand what’s behind their customer’s decisions and how to influence them
- Behavioral Economics fans who want to learn from the best in the field
- Conversion and UX specialists who want to learn the psychology behind why people buy
- Consultants who want to get ahead of the competition and bring new insights to the clients
MINDWORX Academy began as project from passion. The founders understood that knowledge about Behavioral Economics and Consumer Psychology has to spread. They reached out to the biggest names in the field. Rory Sutherland, Sam Tatam, Matej Sucha and one special guest shared their passion and together they launched worlds leading Masterclass. MINDWORX Academy was born.