Be Happy now: Peace within the storm of life
What you'll learn
- A happiness within non dependent on external circumstances
- Be able to cope with life challenges with more ease and wellbeing
- How to lead a really beautiful life right now
- To have less stress and more joy
- Learn how our minds work to create more abundance and bliss
- Become more mindful and insightful in everyday life
- A reduction in 'mental noise' like insecurity and anxiety
- An increase in 'mental silence' to hear your own common sense or wisdom
- A re-creation of your life in harmony with your dreams
- If you are human this is for you!
Join Authors, international speakers and married couple Rudi and Jules on a completely different approach to inner happiness and a life well lived. This course uncovers an inner wellbeing, resilience and peace of mind regardless of whats happening in the world or in your personal life. It offers a well researched and proven understanding of the mind that helps you live in a more blissful and calmer mind and experience less stress and worry.
Many of us attach our happiness to things in the world (job, partner, car, achievement) these are all impermanent and if we lose these things we seemingly lose our happiness. But what would happen if we realized and inner happiness that could navigate us through the inevitability of the ups and downs of life and the inevitability of change.
To navigate life's changes, we need to change: This course is the 'missing link' to how our minds work so our life works better, to lead a more beautiful life right now regardless of external circumstances and have a presence of mind thats allows us to live with more wisdom, clarity and happiness.
Between us we have experienced the loss of a partner and child, homelessness and domestic violence but we still very much live a fulfilling and abundant life right now- no matter our back thens. This course uncovers a way for the viewers to lead a more beautiful life, if we can do it you can to- but not just to 'survive' in life, this course is about truly thriving in life.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to cope with life challenges with more resilience and peace of mind- so for professionals and lay people alike
- anyone wishing to get Continuing Professional Development credits while learning a life changing understanding of the mind
- Anyone willing to lead a deeper more profound life
I am an author and international speaker around human potential. I have worked with organizations like the NHS (National Health Service) and the mental health charity 'Mind'. Have spoken in over a dozen countries at conferences/retreats/courses and worked with populations as diverse as corporate executives and school children, to recovering substance abuse users and Nepali earthquake survivors.
I have spoken on the radio in the UK and abroad ('BBC' and 'Dubai Eye'). I started training in mind technologies and contemplative techniques 25 years ago, and my free resources on the human potential has now reached over 1 million people. All that said, I am very human, love being married to my wife Jules and we wish to be of service to other humans in a way that helps them have a more expansive and loving human experience!
I am a mom, author, international speaker, and wellbeing and resilience facilitator. I have spoken at conferences, to organizations like DVSAS (Domestic violence services), Soroptimist International (Women Empowerment) and charities like 'iHeart' and to TV celebrity Dr Amy Johnsons's School.
I used to be diagnosed with Anxiety, CPSD, Depression and a heart condition. However after the loss of my son in a custody battle I had a spontaneous and profound awakening or connection with an inner resilience and health. All my diagnoses disappeared and I felt truly alive. I later lost my daughter in a fatal car crash but this state of health remained with me and thousands of people reached out to me to get help around their own lives. I later trained and became a coach/facilitator to help others uncover their own inner wellbeing and resilience. I now run a company with my husband Rudi being of service to others.