Start With C / C++ and Object Oriented Programming
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create a C/C++ Program
- Understand Variable, Loops and other fundamental C++ programming structure
- To be able to create classes and know what an object is
- Go further and have the understanding to continue into more complex C++ structure
There are many C++ compilers out there but in this lecture I show you one I like to use.
In most code related tutorials we always start with the Hello World example. This is my C++ course Hello World
- Basic understanding of computers
- No prior C++ knowledge
C/C++ has been used for many years to write some of the best applications for many of the computers out there.
- Have you ever wanted to learn C/C++?
- Looked at code and thought it looked graceful yet complex?
Going me and in this course I teach you how to program the fast, powerful and popular C++ programming language from scratch, only assuming you have basic computer.
Learn by example with over 15 (and growing) code examples plus lectures to explain key concepts in C++.
C++ has been favoured by the professional programmers for many years because of its power and flexibility. Many games have been written in C++. Many of the scripting languages modelled on the syntax and style.
Even today C++ is a popular language, even still amongst the indie game programmers. Its flexible enough to create a Windows UI or program a Unix TCP server.
C++ is a challenging language; but in this course I take you step by step through the basics. Building you skills and through many code examples I show you how to build a program and how to create C++ classes and objects.
So, don't delay, start learning today and you could be using these basics in your next computer program.
5th June 2015 - Course Update
Template classes are great; they provide a way of create a class to manipulate a data type even when you are not sure what that datatype will be. I've just added a new lecture that shows you an example Template Class and how they are used. Enjoy.
9th June 2015 - Course Update
3 new lectures added. One on Linked Lists, one on Enum and third on Union. Enjoy
- Anyone looking to learn C/C++
- Anyone who want to learn how to program
- Someone who wants to be able to understand the structure of a C++ program