Beginning with Android Development : First App and Beyond
- Basics of Java or any other object oriented programming language.
- Computer or a laptop plus internet
Who should take this class ?
Anyone who wants to start with android application development or wants to have an idea how an android application is developed. This Class will give you a base to start with Android Development and you will be able to learn things in few weeks which may usually take more the few months when self learned. Perfect for aspiring Mobile Entrepreneurs (Mobipreneurs).
This Class will cover all these basic topics you should know to build any kind of android application -
1.Setting Up Android Development Environment.
2.Creating Android Emulator and Running First App.
3.Creating First Simple Hello World Application and understanding Android Project Structure and Software Used.
4.Learning beyond HelloWorld App features
5.Creating another advanced Application (ToDo App)
6.Layouts and controls in android
13.Creating and using Toast
14.and Some Bonus Videos
- People who want to startup Android App development
- Entrepreneurs or aspiring entrepreneurs
- Those who want to start with android development easily and save months of initial frustration
- Course Introduction01:12
- Setting Up Android Development Environment18:56
- Overview of SDK Manager04:30
- Overview of Eclipse IDE05:35
- Project Steps to Do00:15
- Additional Resources00:37
- Creating First HelloWorld Android Application09:29
- Understanding First Android Project17:34
- Create AVD and Run first App06:20
- Understanding Parts of Android Project11:29
- Project steps - Home Work00:42
- Additional Resources00:21
- Layouts in Android Project12:02
- Basic Controls in Android03:01
- Project Steps - Home Work00:26
- Additional Resources00:23
- Do some action on Button Click12:45
- Using Intent to Open Link05:48
- Create New Layout and Activity in Android03:02
- Passing Message Between Activities11:21
- Project Steps - Home Work00:45
- Additional Resources00:34
- Starting with ToDo App07:30
- Adding and Understanding EventListeners06:04
- Adding Task in List using Listener04:24
- Adding Menu and Pop up options(DialogInterface)15:37
- Adding Task Using DialogInterface - ToDo App08:31
- Project Steps - Home work00:36
- Additional Resources00:33
- 2 Basic Important Features in Android08:10
- Project Steps - Home work00:15
- Additional Resources00:23
- Exporting Apps in Android03:14
- Importing an Android Project03:06
- Creating Project using Sample Code03:14
- Project Steps - Home Work00:28
- Idea Generation and Creating App without coding09:30
- Project Step - Home work00:18
- Conclusion and Recap of course14 pages
I have vast experience with various core technologies and business processes. I have passion to learn more and share knowledge. Usually i love training in seminars and events, but i am also trying some online course here at udemy. Hope it will help people to gain some knowledge and insights.