Beginning Windows System Administration
What you'll learn
- You will be able to Administer local users.
- You will know what a Client and Server is.
- You will know about network apparatus like switches and routers.
- You will know what a subnet and IP Address is.
- You will learn about DNS and install it.
- You will learn about Active Directory and install and configure it.
- You will administer Group Policy.
- You will know about sharing and NTFS rights.
- You will learn about DHCP
- You will need a basic understanding of Windows.
- You need to know about installing programs, installing Windows etc
- You need a Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 pro/enterprise laptop with a recommended 8 GB of Ram and at least 75GB of hard disk space left.
- Your laptop should support virtualisation (check the laptop or motherboard manual or jus use your favourite search engine:))
This course will teach you all about:
How to use Windows 10 and Server 2016.
How to use Local users and groups.
What are Servers and Clients.
What do we mean with networking (Routers,Switches)
What are Public and Private Ip Addresses.
What are Public DNS zones and Private DNS zones?
What are Active Directory Domains and why do Enterprises use them.
How to use Active Directory users and groups.
How to enable Sharing and NTFS rights.
How to use Group Policy.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Windows System Administration who want a career in IT
A dedicated Trainer. Training in combination with technology is my ultimate passion. I love learning and teaching new and existing technologies and making a difference in the way people learn. I'm also a consultant trying to strengthen my knowledge and training with practical experience.
I would like to use this opportunity to wish you great success on reaching your goals in life and I hope I can help you do that.