What you'll learn
- Apply core GraphQL concepts to be used across different languages
- Implement the overall structure of GraphQL applications
- Create applications using real-life business scenarios
- Explore differences between GraphQL and REST
- Discover advantages of GraphQL over REST
- This course will be more beneficial to you if you have basic knowledge of NodeJS and ReactJS.
This fast-paced course is specially designed for learning all aspects of GraphQL. You will start by understanding basic features of this language. You will learn how to integrate GraphQL with server-side applications, and how to implement the querying of data in real time. You will also discover ways to connect GraphQL with server-side applications using the Apollo client. By the end of the course, you will be able to successfully create fast client-server REST-like applications.
About the Authors
He's very passionate about all kinds of technologies and loves taking up complex topics and explaining them in a simple and straightforward way. It’s this passion that got him into making YouTube videos and courses. He's a YouTuber as well and his videos have been watched over 5 million times and he has over 15,000 students.
He has also given a few talks at international conferences about technology and blockchain. You can follow him on Twitter or subscribe to his YouTube channel: "Simply Explained"
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for all programmers who want to broaden their skill set by learning GraphQL from a beginner to an intermediate level.
Packt are an established, trusted, and innovative global technical learning publisher, founded in Birmingham, UK with over eighteen years experience delivering rich premium content from ground-breaking authors and lecturers on a wide range of emerging and established technologies for professional development.
Packt’s purpose is to help technology professionals advance their knowledge and support the growth of new technologies by publishing vital user focused knowledge-based content faster than any other tech publisher, with a growing library of over 9,000 titles, in book, e-book, audio and video learning formats, our multimedia content is valued as a vital learning tool and offers exceptional support for the development of technology knowledge.
We publish on topics that are at the very cutting edge of technology, helping IT professionals learn about the newest tools and frameworks in a way that suits them.