Excel 2016 - Top Beginners Guide - Start Now
What you'll learn
- Feel confident that they understand some Excel fundamentals
- Add, delete, hide and resize columns and rows manually and using autofit.
- Understand and add to sparklines to a spreadsheet to enchance its value
- Sort and filter data to make it useable
- Take raw data and turn it into a business ready presentable file
- Apply common formatting to a worksheet
- Effectively use autofill and flashfill so you are more productive
- Students should have the Excel 2016. While some things of very similiar in older versions of Excel, to get the best results download the latest version. While you can learn some things from just watching the videos, to get the highest results you really need to follow along.
Learn key concepts and skills that you will need to build proficiency in Microsoft Excel so you will be prepared to get a job, secure a promotion or just be a better entrepreneur.
Build a strong foundation in Excel (which is proven to be an important job and business skill) with this tutorial specifically designed for beginners. Learn about:
- Entering and Editing Data Fast;
- Selecting Ranges Wisely;
- Using Key Formatting Tools Efficiently;
- Inserting Charts and Sparklines Quickly;
- Solving A Common Business Assignment Effectively;
- And Much More
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips Learning the fundamentals of Excel puts a powerful and very useful job securing tool at your fingertips. Excel is easy to learn and is essential to many jobs in this knowledge-based economy.
Knowing how to use Excel can be a key factor in determining whether you get a job or secure a promotion. You can learn Excel and I make it easy for your by giving you job relevant skills and using real world scenarios to keep it interesting for you.
Content and Overview Designed specifically for beginners who want a to get right to the important material. Through this course you'll learn some of the fundamentals and establish a strong understanding of the how to work smart in Microsoft Excel.
Starting with identifying the elements on a worksheet, this course will take you through some basic Excel Skills like inserting columns and entering data quickly to completing a real world business assignment using Excel. By working with these lessons, you'll a establish a strong understanding of the basics of Excel.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to create and manipulate a basic Excel spreadsheet quickly and with ease.
It is important that you work alongside the author as you work through each concept as this will give you the confidence and knowledge to move on to the next level.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learn some of the fundamentals of Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Short videos that each deal with only a few concepts to make it easy to digest.
- Suitable for beginners in Excel and ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
- Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
- Real World assignment to increase retention in adult students.
Who this course is for:
- The Excel 2016 course is for absolute beginners in Excel who really want to take the first step to learning how to become effective and efficient at using Excel 2016. You will understand not just what to do by why you do it. This is not for intermediate or advanced users of any version of Excel. It is also not for those who want to compare this version of Excel with previous versions.
I have been training people on Microsoft products for over 25 years. I have always been an independent trainer. In the days of CompUSA - a computer store from way back - I was one of the top computer trainers and requested throughout the CompUSA system. After performing so well, I decided to open my own training and computer consulting firm in the Wall Street area of NYC. I continued to successfully train and consult. I did so well I created a train-the-trainer program in which I trained up-and-coming trainers how to successful train others to use Microsoft products.
I love training others and giving them insight that makes them better at their jobs and their lives. I have taught at many levels and for varying size audiences. I have taught adults and young people. I have taught one-on-one and for audiences of over 400 people. I have taught in the classroom and online. All I need is an interested student and I become the consummate teacher.
Education: BA- Bowdoin College, MBA- The Wharton School of Business of the University of Penn.
Profession:Technology-Trainer, Business-Owner, Entrepreneur, Real Estate Agent.