Beginning Arduino Uno Programming in C++
What you'll learn
- Hands-on Arduino APIs in C++
- Illustrative examples of the basics of Arduino boards
- How to use Arduino IDE for plotting
- Writing your own custom Arduino library
- A thorough review of advanced research in IoT, Big Data, and AI
- Be able to understand basic programming such as if conditions and loops
An introductory course intended for beginners and enthusiasts who are curious about how to program Arduino UNO in C++. This course takes you a step by step through the basics with simplified illustrative hands-on that require no prior knowledge. The course includes a premium discussion of the relation between IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners and enthusiasts curious about IoT, Arduino, and Embedded Systems
I started my software development career in 2011 and contributed to large-scale products. Harnessed experiences in backend and cloud technologies and worked with international teams. I have always been passionate about the recent trends in the field and combined my passion and eagerness to learn with experiences in real-world projects.