- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 46 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Play the ukulele using the strumming method.
- Learn left hand and right hand techniques.
- A ukulele, access to a tuner and a desire to learn.
- No need to be able to read music.
Learn to play both left hand and right hand techniques on the ukulele for the strumming method.
This course is appropriate for all levels. If you are an absolute beginner, then this course will show the basics. If you are more advanced then you can use this course to improve your technique and/or as part of your daily warm-up/practice.
There is no need to be able to read music or even have picked up a ukulele. All you need is a ukulele, access to a tuner and a desire to learn.
This course will start right at the beginning - showing you: what the different parts of the ukulele are, how to tune the ukulele and how to use the resources for this course.
We will then move on to right hand techniques - learning different types of strums and different strumming patterns.
The next section will look at left hand techniques - learning different chords and how to move between them.
Resources at each stage will include easy-to-read diagrams, tablature (TAB), charts and mp3 playalongs for your own practice.
- Anyone who wants to learn the strumming method on the ukulele.
Tuning the ukulele. By the end of this lesson students will be able to tune their ukulele.