Beginners Photography - Getting Off "Auto"
What you'll learn
- This course will take complete beginners to an intermediate level in the shortest possible time
- You will impress your friends and family in no time, as you unlock the secrets of stunning photography right from the start
- You will learn the absolute essentials to be able to take amazing photos, no matter what camera you have
- You will really understand how the camera works, so you can use manual settings with confidence
- You will learn how and when to use Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO to transform your photography
- Immediately use your new skills to photograph family, pets, wildlife, landscapes and much more
- You don't need to know anything about photography, just be ready to learn!
- Any bridge, mirrorless or DSLR camera will be fine
If you'd like to learn the basics without feeling completely overwhelmed then this course is for you! Whatever digital camera you have (Nikon, Canon, Fuji, Olympus, Sony or anything else) learn how to start taking fantastic photographs by getting off "Auto". These tutorials have been made with complete beginners in mind, so they are easy to follow and each tutorial comes with an instruction card so you can follow along with your own camera. No jargon and all technical expressions are explained.
Each exercise can be done from the comfort of your own home until you feel confident enough to venture outside with your camera. Take your time and watch the tutorials as many times as you need to.
In this course you will learn:
What Apertures are and why you should use them
What Shutter Speeds do and why you might need to change them
What the heck is ISO and why it's important to learn what it does
How to use your Focus Area Point
Different Focus Modes and when to use them
Building Muscle Memory so you can take images faster
This course will help you learn everything you need to know so you can start taking photographs in Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority or Manual Mode without feeling completely overwhelmed. Each tutorial follows on from the previous one so it is best to do them in order and build on your knowledge gradually so you remember what you are learning. I have used this technique over the past 10 years to teach hundreds of people photography!
There are also 2 extra tips and techniques videos introducing you to:
How to photograph moving animals
And the differences between focal lengths
This course is for:
Anyone who owns a digital camera that currently puts it on auto to take photographs. Easy to understand tutorials that are even suitable for children!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner photographers
- Anyone who wants to learn photography as quickly as possible
Hi, I'm Rachel and I love teaching photography.
I’ve been teaching photography to people from all walks of life for over 10 years, leading photo safaris in Africa and personalised 1:1's in the UK. I've successfully helped complete beginners right through to professional photographers wanting to improve their skills.
I understand that learning photography can seem very daunting and overwhelming - there are so many books on the subject and so many courses, you may just not know where to start!
We've put together a very easy to follow course that starts right from the beginning. It's even suitable for children. You'll be taking fantastic photographs in no time.
I look forward to helping you with your photography and helping you unleash the photographer in YOU!