Beginners Microsoft Power BI, DAX and Power Query with AI
What you'll learn
- At the end of this course students will be able to analyse data from different data sources and create their own datasets
- Students will be able to comfortably work with the different tools of the Power BI universe and know how the different tools work together
- Students will have the required knowledge to dive deeper into Power BI and find out more about its advanced features
- Learn how to use Power Query, Power Bi & DAX to absolutely revolutionize your workflow in Excel
- No necessary experience needed
This course will go a step further than the standard course and teach tools that are even more advanced and powerful for serious analyst.
With this course you will learn all of Microsoft's most important business intelligence tools Power Query, Power Pivot, DAX & Power BI all in a single course. This course has been carefully designed to help you progress to a data analyzing wizard in the most logical way possible.
In this course you will learn why Power BI offers you a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence tools for your data analysis goals and how to use these tools to fulfill all of the above tasks - and more. Imagine to quickly structure your data, to easily add calculations to it and to create and publish nice-looking charts in just a few minutes.
This course will take you from a beginner to advanced user of Power BI by utilizing the powerful DAX language to the fullest. Covered in the course material are all the beginner theory that you must understand very well to harness the analytical power of DAX. Through real-world scenarios you will be taken through how to use DAX in practice to discover the insights you want to find in your data. Covered are every major DAX function and how to use these when completing calculations and in combination with each other. DAX is the most difficult part of Power BI to learn and put into practice well. This course covers all major tips and techniques that if practiced will have any Power BI user creating compelling Power BI reports and solutions.
Power Query offers you resolutions to your difficult data analysis problems. Power Query can quickly combine and consolidate large data from different sources like Excel, text files, the web, online services, databases, even your Outlook! (Plus many more). You can convert downloads from your ERP system into information you can use, replace complex Excel formulas with a click of a button, and turn complex data transformations that took forever to do (such as unpivoting data), to just a few clicks.
You could be one click away from becoming an Excel expert!
Power Query with AI
Who this course is for:
- Excel users who want to learn advanced data modeling & business intelligence tools
- Anyone looking to become an Excel POWER USER and supercharge their analytics skillset
- Students looking to pursue a career in data analysis or business intelligence
- Students looking for a comprehensive, engaging, and highly interactive approach to Excel training
"I absolutely love this course. This is such a comprehensive course that was well worth the money I spent and a lot more. Will definitely be looking at more Mammoth Interactive courses when I finish this." – Student Matt W.
"Very good at explaining the basics then building to more complex features." – Student Kevin L.
Mammoth Interactive has been contracted to produce epic soundtracks, addicting levels, rock solid programming and business development.
John Bura is has been a successful Udemy instructor since 2011. John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! John has been contracted by many different companies to provide game design, audio, programming, level design and project management. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to. Several of the games he has produced have risen to the top 10 in the Apple's app store. In his spare time John likes to play ultimate Frisbee, cycle and work out.