Beginners Kundalini Yoga Course for a Healthy Belly
What you'll learn
- Take care of your digestive health with simple yoga exercises
- Learn basic techniques of Kundalini Yoga for a safe and enjoyable practice
- Get to know your Ayurvedic Body type for more self-knowledge and learn how to use it for your advantage
- Relax your mind and energize your body with powerful meditations
- You don’t need to have any previous experience with yoga and Kundalini Yoga. I guide you through the process with practical tips and with great attention to your posture.
- It is handy to have a yoga mat and a blanket. A pillow can be also useful for extra support. Nothing fancy. A pillow form your couch can also do the job.
Doing kundalini yoga is a life-changing experience. If you have never tried Kundalini Yoga before… I am happy for you to arrive here today. If you are an experienced Kundalini Yogi… You know exactly what I am talking about.
There is no other form of yoga that helps you to achieve results faster… A balanced body and mind and a deep connection to yourself.
The amazing feeling I got from my first yoga class and the fascination I have with this powerful yoga form has never left me ever since I took my first class more than 10 years ago. There were times, when there were no classes nearby or my schedule didn’t allow me to attend any classes. I know, how it feels… I kept practicing Kundalini yoga with some dvd’s at home every day and Kundalini yoga transformed my life… I have been teaching Kundalini Yoga for 3 years now. The best reward for me is to see my students becoming a happier, healthier, more relaxed version of themselves.
I exactly know, how it feels to practice at home and the guidance you need. I kept that in mind, while creating this course for you. You can easily adjust this course to your own needs and the amount of time you have. I teach you all the basics, whatever you need to know for a safe practice.
As a physiotherapist I pay great attention to a safe practice. I had students well in their 70’s… With the right guidance and adjustments everyone can do Kundalini Yoga!
The health of our guts is the core of our health. That’s why I chose this topic as a starting point. If you have any kind of trouble in this area or you would like to prevent problems, you will be amazed what kundalini yoga can do for you.
These exercises also improve your metabolism, so you can effortlessly achieve your optimal weight. When your digestion is working well, you feel energetic, radiant and you feel good in your body.
Meditations are an essential part of a Kundalini Yoga practice. Powerful techniques to quiet your mind. They may not be, what you expect, but trust me, you will love the benefits.
You will also learn some basic and practical tips from Ayurveda - an amazing medicinal tradition from India that you can easily fit into your daily life and into your yoga practice.
Kundalini Yoga is a powerful technology that was kept us a secret in India for centuries. It was brought to the West in 1968 by Yogi Bhajan. I am happy and grateful that I can share these teachings with you.
The course also includes an ebook - Healthy Belly Challenge. Practical Ayurvedic and Yogic health tips to improve your digestive health and to become the healthiest, happiest, most radiant version of yourself.
Who this course is for:
- If you would like to learn the basics of Kundalini Yoga.
- If you would like to improve your health and become more relaxed.
- If you would like to feel more in contact with yourself.
- If you would like to create a joyful, safe and relaxing yoga practice in the comfort of your home.
- If you are struggling with digestive problems (bloating, constipation, food intolerance etc).
Orsi is Physiotherapist, Kundalini Yoga Teacher, Tantric and Ayurvedic Practitioner.
She believes that the body is they key. When you release stuck energy - tensions and traumas you are holding in your body - you heal yourself. You free your mind. You find a way back to your essence, your soul.
She is combining her solid knowledge on the human body - thanks to her formal education as a physiotherapist - with spiritual sciences. She is committed to continuous learning. Throughout the years she has been working with outstanding teachers all around the world. She is happy to join the mission of Udemy to create high quality, affordable courses for everyone, everywhere.
She is committed to guiding her students to wholeness, happiness, health and fulfillment.
She is the owner of Holy Yogini and Simran Kundalini Yoga School based in the Netherlands. She has been teaching Kundalini Yoga, courses on female sexuality and leading women's circles for several years. She rejoices in the transformations she sees in her students.