Hoodoo and Conjure for Beginners
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manifest good things into your life like:
- Money, Love, Relationships, Assist in Careers
- This is a beginners course
- You should have completed the Remote Viewing Basics course.
- Should have a spiritual tradition
This is a beginner course in Hoodoo and Conjure whose cultural roots of the southern United States are born of the African slave trade. The cross-over from various African Tradition Religions (ATR) is obvious and admittedly respected. However, there are huge differences in practices and dogma from the ATR.
We will touch upon these similarities and where appropriate cast distinctions. One distinction from the ATR’s like Santeria, Voodoo, Voudun, and Palo Mayombe, etc.. is that Hoodoo and Conjure do not require initiation into the Priesthood of a tradition. It’s for the lay-person to use.
We will be covering:
- Candle Magic – use of types, colors and “works” such as herbs, oils and powders within.
- Magical Herbs – herbal “remedies” that amplify intent of a goal (often found in the spice rack)
- Petitions – How to cast, or state your case with various entities or personifications.
We will also be offering step-by-step spells in:
- Money – How to have luck in games of chance
- Career – How to motivate a boss or co-worker to your goals.
- Love – How to attract or keep a lover.
We will also be going over cleansing, such as baths and spiritual colognes. Which is the most important part of this entire course.
Hoodoo and Conjure are the McGyver’s of the magical world. Simple items lying about, like nails, string, dirt, twigs and herbs can be combined in such a way, as to change the outcome of an event to your favor.
This is what you’ll learn, and give you the necessary knowledge to continue learning more spells or works, and understand how and why they work.
- Anyone who wants to learn Southern Folk Magic Tradition