Learn Hindi in 3 Weeks- Bestseller Language Course
What you'll learn
- Complete Hindi Grammar with sufficient examples and exercises with solutions. No need to learn Hindi script.
- Lesson-wise Quiz for testing your understanding at every step.
- Build sufficient vocabulary for day-to-day conversations.
- Downloadable Practice Resources.
- Instructions in English and Roman (Hindi transliteration) for ease of reading.
- Reading and writing Hindi script 'Devanagri' and joining letters to make words.
- Greetings and common introductory conversation.
- No prerequisites. Anybody with no prior knowledge of Hindi can start this course.
- The medium of instruction is English.
This is a comprehensive course in Hindi language for beginners/ advance beginners level. The lessons are professionally designed to explain basics of Hindi grammar with simple examples and worksheets with solutions. Anyone with no intention to learn Hindi script can also take this course as the medium of instruction is English with on-screen notes in Romanised Hindi (Transliterations).
We have introduced sufficient rules and examples for you to understand Hindi completely. Some language courses use only translation method. This is what distinguishes this course from other courses. Otherwise you could learn Hindi reading a dictionary!
Those who are looking for only lots of translated sentences and expressions to mug up as means of learning the language this course will offer a different layout. By the end of this course you can expect to achieve a substantial progress towards your long term Hindi learning goal.
Material for supporting self practice is also provided in the form of short stories and scenario conversations (text and audio). Important lessons have quizzes for testing your understanding. The vocabulary builder offers carefully chosen list of daily vocabulary.
A separate section including step-by-step guide for learning Hindi script 'Devanagri', starting from pronunciation and strokes of Hindi alphabets to making 2/3 letter words.
The course is being updated regularly looking to the students expectations we receive in the form of feedback and messages.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have no prior knowledge of Hindi or advance beginners who would like to get explanation of difficult concepts can take this course. The course is designed to create a solid foundation for your long term Hindi learning goal.
Shachi Chotia is the Co-founder and Lead faculty at Hindi Hour, a leading Hindi language school for foreigners in Jaipur, India. She started her career as a language teacher for French & English and later got intrigued into Hindi training. She developed her own pedagogy of teaching Hindi to foreigners. Shachi has credible track record of delivering over 5000 online lessons in about last 5 years. She also conducts an immersion program at Jaipur, which is ranked among top 10 language courses with activity holidays around the world by Guardian, UK.