Beginner's Guitar Course Part 3
- Follows on from Beginner's Guitar Course Part 1 and 2
- No other experience needed
- Join in right away
You may be a professional or busy parent, or a dedicated carer for your children. Either way you want to know that your child is receiving the best training and support to enable them to reach their potential, both mentally and physically.
This established course follows a story on a musical island where inspiration brings music and family together. Developed over 10 years with experienced teaching and music professionals, the proven course is live across many schools in London, and loved by children and their families.
Join in by inviting your best friends to meet some funny new friends like Jack Apple, Alisha Banana, Meilin Cherry, Senhor Orange and many more... Jam together in the Beach Club, and hang-out at the Skate Park.
See you there!
Who this course is for:
- Parents with little rock stars and mini divas
- Young children who want to play easy guitar tunes
- Parents who want years of experienced professional tuition
- Parents with some, or no musical experience
- Parents who value traditional skills and independent learning
- 00:00Beginner's Guitar Course Part 3 Title
- 00:00Intro from Senhor
- 00:46Meet the Islanders
- 00:00Intro from Jim
- 00:28James Tucker Lessons
- 00:00Part 3 Page 40-57 Title
- 00:00Course Contents Part 3
- 00:00Course Contents Cont. Part 3
- 02:50Part 3, coming up.
- 00:00Progress and Targets
Hi I'm Jim, and I am the director of a company called Music Fountain Education Ltd. We have delivered live events, developed courses and and resources for over 10 years. I have been a professional recording and touring musician and teacher for over 20 years. By the way, I have been a child all my life, and a parent to two wonderful girls since 2010.